• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    5 dead and it looks like Louisville PD put the shooter down. Whole thing kicked off around 830am.

Not surprising to see feds on the scene quickly. Pretty sure their offices are walking distance away.

This is right in downtown Louisville, caddycorner to the Louisville Slugger baseball field and the 65 bridge.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I hid name until more info comes out.

Louisville Shooter 4/10/23. His name is C***** S******* and he worked at the bank. He was live on Instagram for the entire massacre and it was cut when police recovered his body

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    All indications are the shooter is a bleeding liberal. Until they officially give his name it's not accurate.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The governor praised the quick action of the PD. Thought it was strange that he added a "despite recent reviews," or something like that?

LMPD has been under investigation of the US Dept of Justice recently. Yes, Merrick Garland et al.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    The governor praised the quick action of the PD. Thought it was strange that he added a "despite recent reviews," or something like that?
    They got a scathing review from DOJ after a black female was shot during a raid. Louisville paid millions to the family before any investigation was even finished if I remember. Pretty much selling out the officers involved

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They got a scathing review from DOJ after a black female was shot during a raid. Louisville paid millions to the family before any investigation was even finished if I remember. Pretty much selling out the officers involved

I remember now, thank you. Wasn't that years ago?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Fox news saying 2 separate shootings, neither tied to each other for now. Bank shooter dead..
    Shootings.by the college is unknown and at the bank. It's being talked abour on fox news channel

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The closer we get to elections or when there is a gun bill debate/vote there will be more of these shootings. Find it interesting that the shooters are frequently from the left or left leaning and seem to shoot themselves or get put down by law enforcement enforcement before any real information about them or the cause of the shooting. Be safe my friends.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    The closer we get to elections or when there is a gun bill debate/vote there will be more of these shootings. Find it interesting that the shooters are frequently from the left or left leaning and seem to shoot themselves or get put down by law enforcement enforcement before any real information about them or the cause of the shooting. Be safe my friends.
    Its like their martyrs for their cause. They hate guns so bad they're willing to use them to kill people to get them banned to save lives.. They're just psychotic

Top Bottom