• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    From what I'm able to find online this was a 25 year old male who texted a friend he was feeling suicidal and planned on killing everyone at this bank..

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Crazy thing is, we were just talking about the shooting the other day about the Louisville gun show. That city sounds like Chicago the way things are going

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Why was his instagram immediately removed? I’d like to see what he was posting leading up to this and maybe the public could see some sort of pattern. It’s getting old not getting motives for these shootings. The Vegas shooting just got an easily debunked motive. Trans shooter manifesto hidden. Now this, it’s like we are being groomed to just be saddened by these tragedies and move on after a few weeks but continuing to bang the banning of firearms as the root cause. I understand the “don’t give the shooter attention so that others don’t copy” but that doesn’t seem to be putting a dent in the number of this crap happening.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Why was his instagram immediately removed? I’d like to see what he was posting leading up to this and maybe the public could see some sort of pattern. It’s getting old not getting motives for these shootings. The Vegas shooting just got an easily debunked motive. Trans shooter manifesto hidden. Now this, it’s like we are being groomed to just be saddened by these tragedies and move on after a few weeks but continuing to bang the banning of firearms as the root cause. I understand the “don’t give the shooter attention so that others don’t copy” but that doesn’t seem to be putting a dent in the number of this crap happening.
    Yeah, I immediately searched him on instagram, shortly after the news broke, and well before it was posted on any news site that I know of. It was already gone.

I feel sorry for the others of the same name on social media, that’s gotta be a crazy experience.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Narrative control. Same thing that always happens, first step is to scrub social media so we can't evaluate it for ourselves. We need the cops and FBI to tell us...or not tell us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Fox news saying 2 separate shootings, neither tied to each other for now. Bank shooter dead..
    Shootings.by the college is unknown and at the bank. It's being talked abour on fox news channel
    I think there was a shooting last night near UofL. And then the shooting this morning.

Top Bottom