• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Why was his instagram immediately removed? I’d like to see what he was posting leading up to this and maybe the public could see some sort of pattern. It’s getting old not getting motives for these shootings. The Vegas shooting just got an easily debunked motive. Trans shooter manifesto hidden. Now this, it’s like we are being groomed to just be saddened by these tragedies and move on after a few weeks but continuing to bang the banning of firearms as the root cause. I understand the “don’t give the shooter attention so that others don’t copy” but that doesn’t seem to be putting a dent in the number of this crap happening.

From what I've been able to find out through various friends and sources who actually knows this guy and his family, he went to Floyd Central High School according to his online account he graduated both undergraduate and masters from Alabama in finance, worked at this Bank where his aunt worked, for some reason he got fired and went back and apparently planned this attack for when there was a meeting going on. Again this is what I've heard from multiple sources that knows the family and knew the shooter.

My daughter goes to school with a guy that went to school with him at Floyd Central and knew the kid. His Instagram account was apparently scrubbed because he live streamed the entire incident.

Another person told me that he had told his mom that what he was going to do right before he did it and that's probably why the police were there so quickly because they called LMPD.

Again this is from several people that I know that knows the family and knows them well.

My wife's office is not far from there and she was sitting at her desk when about 25 police cars went flying past her corner office. I knew nothing what was going on until she texted me

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    From what I've been able to find out through various friends and sources who actually knows this guy and his family, he went to Floyd Central High School according to his online account he graduated both undergraduate and masters from Alabama in finance, worked at this Bank where his aunt worked, for some reason he got fired and went back and apparently planned this attack for when there was a meeting going on. Again this is what I've heard from multiple sources that knows the family and knew the shooter.

My daughter goes to school with a guy that went to school with him at Floyd Central and knew the kid. His Instagram account was apparently scrubbed because he live streamed the entire incident.

Another person told me that he had told his mom that what he was going to do right before he did it and that's probably why the police were there so quickly because they called LMPD.

Again this is from several people that I know that knows the family and knows them well.

My wife's office is not far from there and she was sitting at her desk when about 25 police cars went flying past her corner office. I knew nothing what was going on until she texted me
    We apparently know some of the same folks. I had heard some of the same things before it was verified. My sons girlfriend went to school with him at Floyd Central.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This might suggest something about motive. He posted the following to social media this morning, among other things.

“They won't listen to words or protests. Lets see if they hear this.”

Of course being fired last week might have also contributed.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Sounds like he is a pronoun guy after all. Didnt care much for Trump either. Looks like people were trying to grab screenshots as his social media pages were being taken down.

Hmmmm, all the pronoun bull **** AND pro lockdown/mask/vaccine? No wonder this ****ed up piece of **** was so ****ed in the head!

This is why, whenever I’m around any idiot with a mask, I watch them like a ****ing hawk. They ain’t right.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Hmmmm, all the pronoun bull **** AND pro lockdown/mask/vaccine? No wonder this ****ed up piece of **** was so ****ed in the head!

This is why, whenever I’m around any idiot with a mask, I watch them like a ****ing hawk. They ain’t right.
    Oh yeah, and all this pretty much guarantees that by days end tomorrow, we’ll never hear another word about this.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Oh yeah, and all this pretty much guarantees that by days end tomorrow, we’ll never hear another word about this.
    He fit the narrative because he was white but then they started looking at his social media and all of a sudden it was uh oh, he's one of us. Of course knowing the media by this time tomorrow they'll twist it around and say that he was driven to this by white straight male patriarchy

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    LMPD has been under investigation of the US Dept of Justice recently. Yes, Merrick Garland et al.

garland complains about LMPD depriving citizens of their rights, then advocates for doing the same.

Nothing but another piece of ****.

Top Bottom