• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    People always try to figure out crazy. You can't do it with a rational mind.

Police don't catch criminals by thinking like a law abiding citizen. They have to think like a criminal.

I think this dude was a nutter, but I also believe these antidepressant drugs need explored and put into a database that tracks them. Take all of the mass shooters and other violent criminals and start entering their medications or mental illnesses. Let's explore this with smart folks who study this kind of crap.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well, many people are 'brittle'.
    Before, people got fired, they got another job.
    But when someone's not really had anything 'bad' happened to them... it's a matter of perspective.

Also, people now seem to put more 'investment' into their job.
    Forgetting that it is just a 'job', not a lifestyle.
    Look at the tech people that are 'lost' because they spent their entire life at the job.
    All started when they stopped keeping score in kids summer sports games…

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Funny thing about not keeping score.

The spousal unit was a coach for softball as well as soccer. The early years they didn't keep track of the scores, but she did.

Basically the same kids worked up thru the years in the same sports. I know mine did. She would pull out the info from the individuals over the years to work up a strategy for the teams.

Her soccer teams were the highest scorers and had the most wins of all in the league, year over year. Seems that the other coaches started from when they had to keep scores and track how the kids played. Way behind that curve ball (pun intended).

Maybe when kids are five or six you don't need to tell them they won or lost. But there is a fine line on when it should happen. Having a coach that pays attention can help them in the near future.

That being said I never had that problem growing up. First of all they didn't do the everyone's a winner back then and I never played team sports.

Go figure.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom