• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    If an LEO asks you for your LTCH, you need to show it to him. If you don't show it, you will be arrested for carrying without a License, and will have to prove in court that you had a valid LTCH when you were arrested.

However, if some tool of an employee at Walmart, or a firefighter, or bank manager asks to see your LTCH, you can just tell them to go pound sand.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    You're a minute slow TF.

Moody and slow today...

:p

tampax.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Sorry, I can't just trust you. I've seen evidence presented outside of court which changed a prosecutor's decision to prosecute or not.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You show evidence to prosecuting attorneys in court. They don't accept it otherwise. Trust me... :):
    We're speaking in technical terms here and according to the actual wording of the IC it doesn't mention anything about where you have to show it to the prosecuting attorney. :popcorn:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Sorry, I can't just trust you. I've seen evidence presented outside of court which changed a prosecutor's decision to prosecute or not.

We're speaking in technical terms here and according to the actual wording of the IC it doesn't mention anything about where you have to show it to the prosecuting attorney. :popcorn:

Ok, I can only attest to my own experiences but I had proof that I did not commit an infraction once and had to go to court TWICE before they dismissed it. I guess if you have a friendly prosecutor they could accept your evidence outside of court but I haven't seen it.

Lets just say that it will be likely you will have to go to court, can everyone agree on that?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I don't want to agree. Can we agree on that? :rofl:

Seriously, odds are it will end up in court, but I don't see why your defense attorney couldn't solve it prior to court.

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Translated from n00b speak:

"Hey guys tell me so I don't have to look it up myself"

Wow you are pretty moody... I did read but there are no definitive answers on this specific topic.

thank you for being so helpful, was that just your way of saying; I don't know the answer to your question?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok, I can only attest to my own experiences but I had proof that I did not commit an infraction once and had to go to court TWICE before they dismissed it. I guess if you have a friendly prosecutor they could accept your evidence outside of court but I haven't seen it.

Lets just say that it will be likely you will have to go to court, can everyone agree on that?
    Well I will agree that it will probably be the prosecuting attorneys decision on where it will take place.

Me personally i'm just gonna avoid all of this unnecessary bs and provide an LTCH to a LEO upon request but i'm still not gonna show an ID to anyone.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Wow you are pretty moody... I did read but there are no definitive answers on this specific topic.

thank you for being so helpful, was that just your way of saying; I don't know the answer to your question?

:laugh:

Its more like "There is no defintive answer to any legal question, ESPECIALLY on the internet"

And also "This has been debated to death, the general consensus is 'YES' you need to show it to avoid possible arrest for misdemeanor charge of carrying without a license."

Top Bottom