• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    More specific about the fact that I did search here on INGO for the answer to my question before posting the thread. :)

Next time try searching the Indiana Code and learning what the law actually says. Then do a case law search and see how the courts view that law.

It takes HOURS. That's why lawyers charge so much. Be nicer, we do it for free.

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Next time try searching the Indiana Code and learning what the law actually says. Then do a case law search and see how the courts view that law.

"Be nicer"? Really? In no way was I being mean, rude or anything like that... If you remember correctly that would have been you, assuming that I didn't do research of any kind, when in fact I did.

And what exactly would be the point of being apart of a site like INGO if that's the type of response I'm going to get? Change your Tampon!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I don't get why it's so hard to understand the concept on this one, though I don't get paid $500/hr to split hairs. Also, I think it would have to be a pretty bored prosecutor who'd force this issue to wind up in court after the defense attorney says he has your LTCH in his hand and offers to fax it or bring it over. Could it happen? Sure, without a doubt, but talk about a waste of time for the prosecutor.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "Be nicer"? Really? In no way was I being mean, rude or anything like that... If you remember correctly that would have been you, assuming that I didn't do research of any kind, when in fact I did.

And what exactly would be the point of being apart of a site like INGO if that's the type of response I'm going to get? Change your Tampon!

Relax, he's just giving you a hard time.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    :):

Quit giving the new guy a hard time.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

320x180px-LL-95f9648e_dis_gona_be_good_gif.gif

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You show evidence to prosecuting attorneys in court. They don't accept it otherwise. Trust me... :):

Sorry, I can't just trust you. I've seen evidence presented outside of court which changed a prosecutor's decision to prosecute or not.

I've done it myself, never had to go to court over it.

You can avoid the whole "showing of the LTCH" thing by open carrying a rifle, of course...

Unless it's a SBR.

Excellent point.

...or a shotgun, but make sure it's not a pistol grip only shotgun (that's a handgun).

Or a that doesn't use a fixed cartridge eg cap and ball pistol. Or any firearm made before 1899.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Stick around, OP, this forum is worth it. You had the misfortune of asking a question that has been debated endlessly around here (most recently just a few posts up from yours when you started your thread, but by now there's probably another one going), maybe only second to open carrying vs. concealed carry (now THAT would have been an entertaining firs post!). In any case, hope you decide to stay and contribute to this sometimes contentious but almost always informative group.

Top Bottom