• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    if i believed everything that people said on the internet (or even cared what they said), then I wouldn't own any gun, because someone somewhere has had a problem every gun manufacturer or customizer or importer, in fact I could start a thread and say list 1 gun company you've had a problem with and wont buy a gun or gun related product from, and in the first 4 pages (remember you only get to list 1) every gun company would be listed, EVERY COMPANY!

ive got a customer at the shop (he's nuttier than a squirrels turd) who comes in the shop, looks at a gun, askes me about it, then says "im going to look it up on the internet" a little while later he comes back and says "it's got good reviews on the internet" and he buy's it, in fact he believes the "internet" so much it's gospel to him, for example he owned a Taurus millennium, he hated it, BUT the "internet says the g2c is perfect" so he's owned 2 or 3, long story, but the guy's bought hundreds of guns over the years, but only owns 1, he buy's one, keeps if for a day or two, and sells it or trades if off, sometimes he buys the same gun 2 or 3 times (one time he bought the same used glock 26 5 times yes 5 times!)

and I tell him, don't believe everything you read on the internet! because it everything on the internet was true, there IS a pill that will make you "bigger" there IS a Nigerian prince who want's to give me 10 million us dollars, the world IS flat, and the flu shot causes autism! I could go on, and its not just gun companies, it EVERY company, cars, restaurants, doctors, because you cant make everyone happy, and if you try, you'll go insane.

so do I believe what mac or iv8888 or any other youtuber, blogger, or internet nose picker says... no...no I don't, because every one has an opinion, and opinions are like hemorrhoids, sooner or later every a** h**e has one!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Tim is pretty fond of the new P365XL. After picking one up this week, I concur.

I mentioned in another thread that I think it's a home run. The only drawback I could find is when you put the 15 round mag in, there is no sleve on the back. It's just flat. With my bigger hands, it feels pretty bad. If I wasn't so invested with gear, mags etc with my current Springfield, I think I would switch.

Top Bottom