• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Very true. The only problem is that the people who are confused and don't know what gender they are won't peacefully stand for that, just like they wouldn't stand for a third option restroom rather than imposing themselves on the rest of us.

I am going to say something, and hope it is NOT the end of my career on INGO .....

I don't care what you believe ..... God made us all,

If you were born, with male "parts", then you are male ..... PERIOD .....

Remember in Genesis, God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam .....

He then took one of his ribs, to make woman .....

You can change the external "parts", all you want .....

Two things will NOT change .....

#1, you will NOT be able to give birth

#2, you will still be short a rib .....

Live with what God, gave you, rejoice, and be glad in it !!!!!

That is all, you can now return to whatever normal programming you want to .....

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I am going to say something, and hope it is NOT the end of my career on INGO .....

I don't care what you believe ..... God made us all,

If you were born, with male "parts", then you are male ..... PERIOD .....

Remember in Genesis, God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam .....

He then took one of his ribs, to make woman .....

You can change the external "parts", all you want .....

Two things will NOT change .....

#1, you will NOT be able to give birth

#2, you will still be short a rib .....

Live with what God, gave you, rejoice, and be glad in it !!!!!

That is all, you can now return to whatever normal programming you want to .....

I have to ask does this mean intersex folks are just God getting slopping in his old age? Also guys aren't short a rib.
    I like that line from seinfeld when Kramer says 'mother natures a mad scientist Jerry'

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    Idk about Dave, but I'm of your mindset SSG. But apparently pandering to people that are clearly in need of help instead of playing along to their fantasy is more important these days. Sure...let's change how eeeeverything in society works for less than 4% of the pop, if that, while suicide rate is 40% for them as opposed to the 4% for the rest of us. I'm sure to many I'm a d&&k for doing it but I refuse to call someone that "identifies" as a diff gen by their "preferred pronoun". How were you born? That's what I'm usin.

But what do you expect from the folks that want to legitimize pedos.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Idk about Dave, but I'm of your mindset SSG. But apparently pandering to people that are clearly in need of help instead of playing along to their fantasy is more important these days. Sure...let's change how eeeeverything in society works for less than 4% of the pop, if that, while suicide rate is 40% for them as opposed to the 4% for the rest of us. I'm sure to many I'm a d&&k for doing it but I refuse to call someone that "identifies" as a diff gen by their "preferred pronoun". How were you born? That's what I'm usin.

But what do you expect from the folks that want to legitimize pedos.

I would say that we are on the same page. You raised an excellent point. There are more certifiable sociopaths in our society than there are people with confusion/delusions about what gender they are, and the rest of us are somehow expected to change our lives drastically in order to accommodate them. If someone wants to pick a pronoun fight with me, that person becomes 'it'. Simple as that. If 'it' has a dick, I had better not catch 'it' trying to hit the john with any of my nieces. As you pointed out, people with delusional fantasies need remedial treatment, not legislative and/or judicial mandates for the rest of us to enable the delusion.

It is also critical to understand the nature of the political undercurrent which goes with this. These people DO NOT want equality, they want privilege, and they want to drive our standards of living into the shadows if not nonexistence. They DO NOT want to live and let live, they want to force the rest of us to play make believe with them and to impose on our lives. They DO NOT merely want to have room in the world for the life they choose (for whatever strange reason they choose it) but rather they want to see that there is no room for anyone else to live their lives as they choose (i.e., the normal people of the world who want to live without this s**t shoved down their throats). These people may claim that they just want to be left alone to have a peaceful life, but their actions stand in incontrovertible evidence that such an assertion is a complete falsehood and the intend to see to it that the vast majority of us cannot be left alone in peace.

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    I think the best term I've heard for their quest for special treatment is "oppression olympics" and they certainly get militant about it

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    I fear for my son so much as time goes on. What kind of insanity is he gonna be subjected to soon? And the way Im raising him, properly like my parents did, wont make it easier since it is counter to ALL of what the left wants our world to become

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I fear for my son so much as time goes on. What kind of insanity is he gonna be subjected to soon? And the way Im raising him, properly like my parents did, wont make it easier since it is counter to ALL of what the left wants our world to become

He'll be fine, raise him to be a life long learner and the good ideas eventually win out, it's still the greatest time to be alive.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think that's the first time I've heard that theory for a genetic anomaly, what would cause it animals then?

You're missing the point. The impact of the fall is that he is so far removed from truth as to become confused about what gender he is (which scripture does account for this in Romans Chapter 1). The other obvious explanation is that he can call himself a girl and be placed in an arena where he can win every time and doesn't have any compunctions about doing this.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    You're missing the point. The impact of the fall is that he is so far removed from truth as to become confused about what gender he is (which scripture does account for this in Romans Chapter 1). The other obvious explanation is that he can call himself a girl and be placed in an arena where he can win every time and doesn't have any compunctions about doing this.

I was referencing the "If you were born, with male "parts", then you are male ..... PERIOD ....." comment, I'm not making any claims about this particular case but bringing up the new case of actual intersex folks, asking if God wanted male and female so clearly defined why he would create these rare cases in which genetically they don't strictly fall into male or female. The answer I got was that 'the fall' is why God created intersex people.

LostWander

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    SWFL
    Meaning that man is a fallen and now flawed creature. What was once a perfect creation has now been put into a broken world alowed to deteriorate and is thus victim to the perversions and flaws that accumulate over the centuries. Man is allowed free will and thus who knows how we have broken our own genetics and bodies much less our own minds to get to this point. Of course God didnt get sloppy. He allows us to bear the burden of ours sins, a world of sins which can thus physically manifest. Whole discussion can be had there but hopefully have illuminated the "fall" issue

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was referencing the "If you were born, with male "parts", then you are male ..... PERIOD ....." comment, I'm not making any claims about this particular case but bringing up the new case of actual intersex folks, asking if God wanted male and female so clearly defined why he would create these rare cases in which genetically they don't strictly fall into male or female. The answer I got was that 'the fall' is why God created intersex people.

I apparently misunderstood. You were talking about people born with both sets of parts, not people confused about what gender they are in spite of the plumbing being self-explanatory. Physical and genetic degradation can also be attributed to the fall.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think that's the first time I've heard that theory for a genetic anomaly, what would cause it animals then?

You need to get out more. It's hardly new. The entire world was affecteed....i.e., weeds and such.

Genetic anamolies are imperfections that were introduced when the original imperfections were introduced. The idea that "God created them that way" ignores a central tenet of Christian theology. He didn't. God created perfection. Man brought imperfection into the world through free will which has affected everything since. You can believe it or not, but don't think that you will catch anyone who know anything about theology flat footed with the tired "God made them that way" argument.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Meaning that man is a fallen and now flawed creature. What was once a perfect creation has now been put into a broken world alowed to deteriorate and is thus victim to the perversions and flaws that accumulate over the centuries. Man is allowed free will and thus who knows how we have broken our own genetics and bodies much less our own minds to get to this point. Of course God didnt get sloppy. He allows us to bear the burden of ours sins, a world of sins which can thus physically manifest. Whole discussion can be had there but hopefully have illuminated the "fall" issue

Man had fallen before he ever left paradise, and been flawed henceforth. It didn't take centuries. Biblical History 101.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Man had fallen before he ever left paradise, and been flawed henceforth. It didn't take centuries. Biblical History 101.

I think the point he is making is that man certainly had fallen at the act of the original sin, but is making the argument that mankind had become progressively worse ever since. I believe Paul corroborates this view in Romans Chapter 1 when he describes the downhill spiral starting with man exchanging worship of the creator for the creation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sort of veering away from the theological discussion, I'd rather think of this issue in terms of what is rational and what is not.

So that's what drives what I think is the most important question about it. Is transgenderism rational behavior or not? The rare genetic cases where a person is born with genetic defects, where they have no real definable sex, fits into the discussion. But in terms of rationality. It's something they can't help and no one can fix that. In such a case, its clearly rational where there is physiologically no defined sex, for the person to define themselves however they want.

Gender Dysphoria is not so clear. It is a condition where a person is dissatisfied with his or her sex. Being dissatisfied with your own sex is at least psychological. Maybe it's an issue of temperament. How we're "wired". Maybe there's a genetic component. But, however whatever it is got there, it is at least in the person's head. It's fairly rare, so it's not "normal", and its okay to say it's not normal. But, is it irrational? So I think that's the question, and that is what researchers should seeking the answer to.

Given the absurd things coming from universities these days, it seems increasingly doubtful that academia even cares to answer that question, let alone dares to answer it. It's hard to trust that they're looking at it objectively, rationally, themselves, when we hear some of them declaring that there is no biological difference between sexes. As the belief that there is no objective reality infects academics, I have to lean towards thinking that the growing reluctance to continue calling gender disphoria a mental disorder, and therefore irrational, is more because of "social justice". It has been classified in the past as a mental disorder, but is that because there is actually emerging science to support that conclusion? As a person who is not a scientist, it's harder for me to trust what they say is actually science.

I think if academia wants to restore rational people's trust, they need to demonstration rationality themselves. I'm not going to tend to believe the "science" when it is reported by people who refuse to say they believe in objectivity and reason. Is transgender behavior rational in people who have gender dysphoria in the same way it is for people with the rare genetic, sexless defects? If the answer to that is, objectively, yes, then fine.

So if it's rational, how should normal people behave towards that? That's the next question. Do we let biological males compete in the women's athletic class because it's now rational for them to believe they're women? Is THAT rational?

Top Bottom