• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I highly doubt the encounter was staged.

I highly believe that the account of the encounter is...enhanced.

Yes, staged is probably the wrong word. Maybe seizing the opportunity is more like it. This video may get Mr. Booker the support from BLM.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    What we see in the video looks awful, but the guy has an ... interesting history. I guess he's disrupted council meetings in Bloomington before, as well?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bloomington/comments/aqpdit/just_saw_that_bloomington_blm_has_kicked_out/

Yep, he's basically Bloomington's professional victim/race hustler, and was booted from Bloomington BLM for being a generally awful person. He's been in obscurity ever since.

Seems awfully convenient that he went out into the woods on the 4th and blundered into national attention and the highest ranking victimhood status for himself: Victim of white supremacist violence.

Of course the videos themselves show no discussion of nooses, no "white power" no n-word, basically nothing he alleged beyond being briefly held. I don't know, I wasn't there, but something tells me Booker saw opportunity in those drunk shirtless rednecks and instigated something. He's done it before.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep, he's basically Bloomington's professional victim/race hustler, and was booted from Bloomington BLM for being a generally awful person. He's been in obscurity ever since.

Seems awfully convenient that he went out into the woods on the 4th and blundered into national attention and the highest ranking victimhood status for himself: Victim of white supremacist violence.

Of course the videos themselves show no discussion of nooses, no "white power" no n-word, basically nothing he alleged beyond being briefly held. I don't know, I wasn't there, but something tells me Booker saw opportunity in those drunk shirtless rednecks and instigated something. He's done it before.

Okay, the more I'm hearing about this guy, the more I'm gonna walk back my initial impression, at least a little. Still, even though the videos may have lacked context, what was on them didn't require much context to make me believe that the rednecks were still pretty awful people. I'll concede that perhaps there were awful people on both sides.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I heard "nappy headed b!#ch" several times, but not the vaunted "N" word.

...but when you've gone to "nappy-headed", I'm not sure we need another word to discern a certain thought process.

But yeah, plenty of alcohol and stupidity. With the standard caveat that we don't know what happened when the cameras are off, one group looked to be the aggressors and it would have been prudent to just leave.
    I've heard nappy headed used lots of times to describe white people. Its just a slang term I guess.
    Was one of the people filming black?
    Seems like I heard the person filming baiting them.
    I'm inclined to believe this was all staged by the filmers to get attention.
    They probably deserved what they got.

Ok maybe not staged. But enhanced yes

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A fireman I knew a long time ago....they were still called fireman, it was so long ago....

Anyways, Stu (the fireman) once told me this:

I cannot remember a time when alcohol improved my enjoyment of events or provided solace to my pain.

You hear a few true things in the time you get to spin around the sun. That was one of the true things.
    I dislike being around 90% of drunk people. My wife is one of them

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    I've heard nappy headed used lots of times to describe white people. Its just a slang term I guess.
    Was one of the people filming black?
    Seems like I heard the person filming baiting them.
    I'm inclined to believe this was all staged by the filmers to get attention.
    They probably deserved what they got.

Ok maybe not staged. But enhanced yes
    I heard that also. My thought was whoever was filming was trying to get someone to throw out the n-word.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I agree with that, but it's not like "nappy" is a vague terms that is regularly applied equally to all people.

I agree with this. I feel it was a well targeted opportunity with the intent to get the result he got.

It doesn't make any side right, but that's what I'm seeing...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Still under investigation and results will be forwarded to the Monroe County prosecutor. Since it happened on State property, it's out of the Monroe County sheriff's jurisdiction.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh yeah... Booker is comparing himself to George Floyd. I'm losing interest. :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong... the tatted up hillbillies were *******s too, but this is being played up for sure. Now I'm beginning to question motives.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Okay, the more I'm hearing about this guy, the more I'm gonna walk back my initial impression, at least a little. Still, even though the videos may have lacked context, what was on them didn't require much context to make me believe that the rednecks were still pretty awful people. I'll concede that perhaps there were awful people on both sides.

I do want to be cautious not to fall into the "it's not true because he's just the kind of person who..." fallacy. It could all be true. But I would not be surprised at all if more came out to the story upon actual investigation by a neutral outside party.

Not that it'll matter to the good 'ol boys, their lives ended yesterday and that was that. They'll never work again.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Here is a little bit from our main character... :):

agitator.jpg

Top Bottom