• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Not that it'll matter to the good 'ol boys, their lives ended yesterday and that was that. They'll never work again.

Do you really think so? I've never bothered to keep track of things like this after their 15 minutes are up, but I've always assumed that the scumbags involved were scumbags before too and somehow managed to find jobs anyhow.

I worked at a small welding shop for a period of time and the owner was pretty clueless about basic things like "hiring", so I wrote a few job descriptions for him. One of the basic criteria I slapped on there was "Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check" and he told me outright that almost his entire staff in the shop were felons so that line had to go as that would exhaust his talent pool.

I found that to be sad...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Property around Monroe is a patchwork of State (DNR), Federal (Hoosier National Forest) and Army Corps of Engineers property, and it's not clearly delineated.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's what WTHR was reporting. They made it sound like it came from the Monroe County Sheriff.

Nah. Sheriff departments have jurisdiction on state land. If the COs normally take care of things and the deputies normally don't, fine, but that does not deprive a Sheriff of jurisdiction.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    From the Facebook:

ed46026cb201f392929f7ec4ea4466c7.jpg
    c67d24790b20cc87dcb71f65a328f87d.jpg
    6a5864cdac7ba8d352d2ed5e39a69808.jpg
    8e4306298d93fcacd9768892cadd7b8e.jpg
    8bd72169cc3b13ef7da77e0373d261ba.jpg
    b691c231baea6b548efe2bf71a6cc2e2.jpg
    a0ac293fb22a57ddb44d6837de3ef1ac.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Here is a little bit from our main character... :):

And his first reaction to any kind of violence or adversity is to cry to the police for help and then complain that they didn't help enough.

Proof once again that people like him don't really want the police or police violence to go away, they just want exemptions for themselves and for the police to exclusively be used against people of the other skin color.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I am bothered by the fact that the only use of the term "lynching" is by Booker in his Facebook post. It wasn't in any of the video and none of his companions that were there have come forward to claim they heard any call for rope or lynching.
    Despite Booker being the only one claiming he narrowly escaped a lynching national media has jumped on the story with "lynching" used in the headline. This may bring professional protestors to Indiana and give us another round of chaos.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Okay, yeah I'm convinced. Since he has such disdain for police, **** him. Maybe the DNR officers knew how he really felt and that's why they didn't do anything. I'm okay with that.

This POS has been posting racist **** on Facebook for at least 10 years.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I'm beginning to see that. I've learned a valuable lesson.

Well... Let's not forget that a group of drunken hillbillies still had this guy pinned up against the tree, like 6-on-1, and that's probably not cool.

From the start I've said this looks shady, and I bet it is, but that doesn't make it right. This is probably one of those deals where there is no clean end of the turd to pick up. Everybody is dirty in some way here.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    I agree with that, but it's not like "nappy" is a vague terms that is regularly applied equally to all people.

I agree with you. I have only heard that word used to reference one group of people. I am not defending the hillbillies(I guess I am one, I was born in Tennessee) but I think they played into a opportunity looking for someone to bite. They were maybe bad people before, now the world knows for sure they are.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well... Let's not forget that a group of drunken hillbillies still had this guy pinned up against the tree, like 6-on-1, and that's probably not cool.

From the start I've said this looks shady, and I bet it is, but that doesn't make it right. This is probably one of those deals where there is no clean end of the turd to pick up. Everybody is dirty in some way here.

Yeah, I agree. My opinion of the hillbillies hasn't changed, but my opintion about the totality of this event has.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yeah, I agree. My opinion of the hillbillies hasn't changed, but my opintion about the totality of this event has.

Indeed. It's sad that we're now in a world where we even have to second guess something like this. When I was growing up (which was the '80s...) if we saw something like this everyone would have been horrified and I don't think many people would have even considered that something even resembling that could happen.

Funny how far we've managed to regress as mankind has gained unprecedented access to knowledge and communication. It's almost like someone planned this kind of thing to happen.

[video=youtube;Y9TviIuXPSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TviIuXPSE[/video]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Brad’s Rules for dealing with “Hill People”

1. All Hill People can be dangerous

2. It does no matter your skin color if you cannot be identified as a tribe member it might get sketchy

3. Hill People are extremely territorial trespassing is not taken lightly

4. Female Hill People can be just as dangerous as the males and often will attack first before the males mostly by throwing a object

5. The Hill People males will often “bluff” charge and hold each other back puffing chest out and pounding on the chest as a form display of strength and intimidation

6. Hill People attacks are usually swift dog piles and they normally attack the strongest opponent first and work there way down the line

7. Weapons are often not a effective deterrent to Hill People they have them as well

8. Negotiations can be had with Hill People often if you can establish a link with a sports team of fishing and hunting or other conversations can be stuck up a good salesman/lawyer can talk their way out of it

9. The amount of tattoos may indicate rank among the tribe

10. Take note of type of beer BL or silver bullets are preferred Hill People drink this means they probably work and are level I Hill People they have jobs can read and write
    If you witness Stones or Sterling is level II Hill People most likely on welfare and much more dangerous than level I
    If they are drinking malt liquor and cheap vodka watch out level III you are probably gonna be sexually abused

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here

2. It does no matter your skin color if you cannot be identified as a tribe member it might get sketchy

4. Female Hill People can be just as dangerous as the males and often will attack first before the males mostly by throwing a object

5. The Hill People males will often “bluff” charge and hold each other back puffing chest out and pounding on the chest as a form display of strength and intimidation

6. Hill People attacks are usually swift dog piles and they normally attack the strongest opponent first and work there way down the line

7. Weapons are often not a effective deterrent to Hill People they have them as well

8. Negotiations can be had with Hill People often if you can establish a link with a sports team of fishing and hunting or other conversations can be stuck up a good salesman/lawyer can talk their way out of it

10. Take note of type of beer BL or silver bullets are preferred Hill People drink this means they probably work and are level I Hill People they have jobs can read and write
    If you witness Stones or Sterling is level II Hill People most likely on welfare and much more dangerous than level I
    If they are drinking malt liquor and cheap vodka watch out level III you are probably gonna be sexually abused

You must know some of my relatives from Jamestown. I moved away along time ago so I think I broke the cycle. But I still visit from time to time.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Thank you, Jane Goodall for your concise summary of the behavior of the Mountain Gorilla.\

koko.jpg

Top Bottom