Man Curb Stomps Moveon.org woman and dewigs her at Rand Paul event.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wonder what would have happened if she ran up to Obama to present him with an "award"?:D

Looks like the guy was inartful in attempting to hold her down but only used his foot instead of his shin/knee.

American politics? Someone charges a candidate in disguise and has something in her hand. In what society would this not present a problem?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    So...a more accurate headline would be, "Rand Paul Security Detains Moveon.org supporter, attempting to rush the stage."

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Wonder what would have happened if she ran up to Obama to present him with an "award"?:D

Looks like the guy was inartful in attempting to hold her down but only used his foot instead of his shin/knee.

American politics? Someone charges a candidate in disguise and has something in her hand. In what society would this not present a problem?

When i say "American Politics" its just because I am just sick of this whole circus of electing retards who then turn around and tax and spend us to death.

Its... a zoo. A out of control zoo.

And yeah they were probably right to detain her for sure. Just looks bad on camera.

Edit: Do you think the wig was a disguise? Interesting. I figured she might be a cancer patient or something, she had that "Growing her hair back in" look. I wouldnt put disguises past them for a moment tho.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    1.) the words "stomped on" & "stepped on" are not interchangeable IMHO.
    2.) the woman attempted to hide her identity by wearing a disguise.
    3.) the woman attempted to push past a political candidate's security.
    4.) the woman admitted it was an attempt to "embarrass" Rand Paul.

I am not surprised that the story has been twisted by the lame-stream media into anti tea-party propaganda though.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    1.) the words "stomped on" & "stepped on" are not interchangeable IMHO.
    2.) the woman attempted to hide her identity by wearing a disguise.
    3.) the woman attempted to push past a political candidate's security.
    4.) the woman admitted it was an attempt to "embarrass" Rand Paul.

I am not surprised that the story has been twisted by the lame-stream media into anti tea-party propaganda though.

VERY GOOD POINT! and yet every single story from the MSM uses the word "Stomped".

Woman attacked by Rand Paul supporter... - Google News

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    If you watch the video, he does put an extra little something into the effort. It looks more like he "stomped" her shoulder though.

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    From what I saw the man who put his foot on the woman's head did give it a little push, but not very hard. The moveon.org folks are the ones spreading the "stomped" story and crying out of arrests.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    If you watch the video, he does put an extra little something into the effort. It looks more like he "stomped" her shoulder though.

I watched the video 3 times, it's apparent (to me at least) from the video that she was being physically detained by a guy holding her down with his foot until the police could arrive on the scene, as I could hear several people in the video saying "get the police" "get the cops" "get the police out here".

But she was not being stomped on, attacked or kicked, at least not in the video clip that I watched.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Are you saying at 13 seconds in that video he doesn't forcefully shove his foot into her shoulder? I'm not going to argue about which verb to use, but he was not simply standing there with his foot on her.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Are you saying at 13 seconds in that video he doesn't forcefully shove his foot into her shoulder? I'm not going to argue about which verb to use, but he was not simply standing there with his foot on her.

Oh there is no doubt that he used his foot to prevent her from getting back up off of the ground.

But I am opposed to the intentional use of the purposefully misleading word "stomp" by the media to describe what happened.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I thought a curb stomp was when you made them bite the curb, then kicked the head down.

Result is having the mouth of a 3rd generation inbred Kentuckian.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    You know what just hit me? In another time, not so long ago, people wouldnt care if she was on the opposing political side, they would be upset that a woman was treated like we are talking about her being treated, simply because she was a woman.

Viva la sexual revolution?

just thinkin out loud.

Top Bottom