Man Curb Stomps Moveon.org woman and dewigs her at Rand Paul event.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    You know what just hit me? In another time, not so long ago, people wouldnt care if she was on the opposing political side, they would be upset that a woman was treated like we are talking about her being treated, simply because she was a woman.

Viva la sexual revolution?

just thinkin out loud.

True. I am just getting some amusement out of how people see things differently according to whether or not the "actors" are on their side of the political fence.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You know what just hit me? In another time, not so long ago, people wouldnt care if she was on the opposing political side, they would be upset that a woman was treated like we are talking about her being treated, simply because she was a woman.

Viva la sexual revolution?

just thinkin out loud.
    This^^!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Crazy comes in all shapes, sizes, and genders.

I remember a time when people would be talking about a woman acting in such a disrespectful manner to begin with.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Come-on-man

Hello,

Come on folks really??? I consider myself a conservative democrat, or a liberal republican.. Anyway I believe in common sense and not drinking cool-aid fed to us. I am Socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. I believe in gun rights and I am pro military but feel that the govt should stay out of state rights and I believe people should have the right to a pursuit of happiness no matter what. Even if that means marrying a guy girl etc. I passionately dislike anything that is extreme liberal or conservative. Human rights are just plain common sense. The right to peacefully protest is a right.. She was dumb yes, but no dumber then the dude that "shoved" her upper body with his foot. Look at the angle and degree in witch his upper body moves. He put too much into it for a young lady like that and he needed ditched... period. She needed a wake up call and giving her international press by doing that was not the way it should have been done..

You simply can't defend the indefensible.

Chivalry should not be dead!
    Thanks,
    Matthew

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Hello,

Come on folks really??? I consider myself a conservative democrat, or a liberal republican.. Anyway I believe in common sense and not drinking cool-aid fed to us. I am Socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. I believe in gun rights and I am pro military but feel that the govt should stay out of state rights and I believe people should have the right to a pursuit of happiness no matter what. Even if that means marrying a guy girl etc. I passionately dislike anything that is extreme liberal or conservative. Human rights are just plain common sense. The right to peacefully protest is a right.. She was dumb yes, but no dumber then the dude that "shoved" her upper body with his foot. Look at the angle and degree in witch his upper body moves. He put too much into it for a young lady like that and he needed ditched... period. She needed a wake up call and giving her international press by doing that was not the way it should have been done..

Thanks,
    Matthew

Dude. Seriously. I didnt even read anything you wrote because I couldnt take my eyes off your avatar.

That is messed up! :)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Why does Rand Paul secretly support gun control?
    Does he? Haven't really paid any attention to much of his campaign. He's more than gone out of his way to say he's not a libertarian and has actively embraced a number of neocons to get their blessings. If I lived in KY I certainly wouldn't be casting a ballot for him or his opponent.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Hello,

Thanks,
    Matthew

Good point and if she was in the kitchen it wouldn't be dead :). Some women beg to be treated different, Always give the lady what she wants.
    He was a little rough with her but he may not have known if she was a nutjob or a real dangerous nutjob, often you don't find out until it's too late.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Wonder what would have happened if she ran up to Obama to present him with an "award"?:D

Looks like the guy was inartful in attempting to hold her down but only used his foot instead of his shin/knee.

American politics? Someone charges a candidate in disguise and has something in her hand. In what society would this not present a problem?

Look, this guy was not a bodyguard. He is not with Blackwater. he's a punk who stepped on someone who was exercising her right to free speech.

someone steps on my family member's head, any of them, and so help me God, you'll be reading about me in the newspapers.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Look, this guy was not a bodyguard. He is not with Blackwater. he's a punk who stepped on someone who was exercising her right to free speech.

someone steps on my family member's head, any of them, and so help me God, you'll be reading about me in the newspapers.

So, are you saying if you saw a non-family-member being assaulted you would just stand there and watch?

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

I'm thinking I probably would have decked a dude if I saw him use his foot to pin a woman to the ground, head stomp or not. Thats somebodies, mother, sister, daughter... and she shouldn't be treated that way, regardless of her political leanings...:cool: People have lost sight of the big picture.:twocents:

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    I'm thinking I probably would have decked a dude if I saw him use his foot to pin a woman to the ground, head stomp or not. Thats somebodies, mother, sister, daughter... and she shouldn't be treated that way, regardless of her political leanings...:cool: People have lost sight of the big picture.:twocents:

i agree with that 100%

Top Bottom