Man Curb Stomps Moveon.org woman and dewigs her at Rand Paul event.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    not in wwii.
    way before my time.

you're just posting reducted to absurdity questions intended to get a rise out of me. and i'm just not taking your :bs: bait.

IF you weren't in WWII then don't call me 'sonny'; you don't have the seniority.

As to "baiting" you, I just wanted you to clarify whether it was just your family you were willing to use force to defend against, or if you would come to the defense of a stranger. While I don't agree with Ogre's view (Squeaky Frome was a woman), at least he answered the implied question.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    IF you weren't in WWII then don't call me 'sonny'; you don't have the seniority.

As to "baiting" you, I just wanted you to clarify whether it was just your family you were willing to use force to defend against, or if you would come to the defense of a stranger. While I don't agree with Ogre's view (Squeaky Frome was a woman), at least he answered the implied question.

you know damn good and well that it would depend. a man, he can handle himself. or should be able to, at least. a woman, no a little girl, who could be my own daughter? you're damned right i'd be taken to the clink.

am i going to defend some guy running for office from a scary little girl?

i think the answer to that is pretty plain now isn't it.

'OR AM I BEING OBTUSE'?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I didnt see what she did before she was being detained. If she was spitting on people or something else disgusting or violent she deserved what she got.

Act like a jackass, get treated like a jackass.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I didnt see what she did before she was being detained. If she was spitting on people or something else disgusting or violent she deserved what she got.

According to all the published reports I read all she did was try to get up to Paul and give him an "award" and get a picture taken with him. No pushing, spitting or anything like it. Just a moment of gotcha picture taking from a MoveOn person. Haven't heard anything that would give me cause to believe that she deserved the treatment she received at the hands of these guys.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana

i am from the play stupid games win stupid prizes camp but aside from expressing herself even if in a kinda silly way, she did nothing wrong. when should politicians be insulated from the people they're elected to serve? if i can't walk up to someone in power to let them know they're ****ing up HARD, then my ability to petition for a redress of grievances is just words on paper.

speaking of, on what grounds would anyone kick/step on a college girl's head? this ain't the mall, so mall ninjas need not apply. she wasn't packing a AA12. she had a piece of paper.

OUCH, THOSE PAPERCUTS CAN REALLY SMART. GOOD LOOKING, MR. PAUL, YOU COULD HAVE HAD A NASTY CUT FOR A DAY, MAYBE EVEN TWO!

i'm not about to try to rambo the world either. if i'm close enough to help, i'll help. especially when it's some guy going to town on some silly little 90 pound soaking wet college girl who represents NO harm to anyone. common sense, it's not that common and apparently not very sensible to most people. :twocents:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    According to all the published reports I read all she did was try to get up to Paul and give him an "award" and get a picture taken with him. No pushing, spitting or anything like it. Just a moment of gotcha picture taking from a MoveOn person. Haven't heard anything that would give me cause to believe that she deserved the treatment she received at the hands of these guys.

The question was brought up and ignored earlier: What if she had tried to do that to President Obama? How do you suppose the Secret Service would have treated her? The point is not that she turned out to be not a threat, the point is that the people around them didn't KNOW what she was doing. I rather imagine most of the onlookers feel rather protective of their candidate and I'm not surprised that someone reacted to her attempt to get to him; she could just have easily been getting ready to shoot him.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The question was brought up and ignored earlier: What if she had tried to do that to President Obama? How do you suppose the Secret Service would have treated her? The point is not that she turned out to be not a threat, the point is that the people around them didn't KNOW what she was doing. I rather imagine most of the onlookers feel rather protective of their candidate and I'm not surprised that someone reacted to her attempt to get to him; she could just have easily been getting ready to shoot him.

The gentlemen's account of the events fits what you are saying. In more recent articles he was quoted as saying that they thought she might be a threat. After all, she was disguising her identity. Proffit, the man in question, also stated that he and others approached law enforcement at the event about the lady in disguise and their reaction was "thats not our problem". Actual quotes in the link.

Honestly, I don't give two shakes on the gender of the parties involved. If you attempt to bypass security and hand deliver a package to a political candidate you can expect to be detained.

Paul volunteer ordered to court for scuffle | Top AP Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Also, this was a no win for the Paul campaign. Allow the moveon.org operative to push her way through to get a picture so they clown you on liberal blogs, or take action and get accused of violence and oppression by the liberal blogs.

I put the lady on the same plane as those who crash events, push their way through, and throw a pie in the face of the speaker. Same thing really.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Rand Paul's not POTUS and doesn't have body guards. Just like the majority of politicians in this country. If the people around there didn't see anything beyond a piece of paper...like say, a gun or knife or bat then they had no cause to believe that she was a viable threat. Using your logic, it would be OK to assault just about anybody, because they might be a threat. When even the candidate says they were out of line, I don't think you've got a leg to stand on.

These guys committed a crime and in Fayette County, KY the chances are that they'll end up in jail for it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    By looking at those guys body language, they were pissed off.

That usually doesnt happen from a small female in a wig being a good citizen.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    From MoveOn.org... she gets stepped on and it's a big deal...

SEIU beats the crap out of a black man and this will get the press from the Left.

CodePink/MoveOn/DailyKOS/HuffPost... all the same crowd of people.

My wife would have b****-slapped her for GP....

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Well, it turns out the lady is the video is a professional protester with ties to many progressive organizations. She has a rap sheet including being involved with eco-terrorism and Green Peace.

Lauren Valle, in case anyone wants to take a look.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Rand Paul's not POTUS and doesn't have body guards. Just like the majority of politicians in this country. If the people around there didn't see anything beyond a piece of paper...like say, a gun or knife or bat then they had no cause to believe that she was a viable threat. Using your logic, it would be OK to assault just about anybody, because they might be a threat. When even the candidate says they were out of line, I don't think you've got a leg to stand on.

These guys committed a crime and in Fayette County, KY the chances are that they'll end up in jail for it.

Exactly, he doesn't have federal bodyguards. Who then is responsible for security at his events?

The candidate says they were out of line...well....excuse me, but "duh". Its the same card that gets played by any pol, especially those involved in heated races. Even if the event was completely justified, that's simply not the way modern politics work. Distance, distance, distance, denounce, denounce, denounce!

Why do you think she was wearing a disguise?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You know what just hit me? In another time, not so long ago, people wouldnt care if she was on the opposing political side, they would be upset that a woman was treated like we are talking about her being treated, simply because she was a woman.

Viva la sexual revolution?

just thinkin out loud.

If she wants to be treated like a lady, she needs to act like one. Instead, she chose to act like a threat to a candidate, and was treated like one.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Look, this guy was not a bodyguard. He is not with Blackwater. he's a punk who stepped on someone who was exercising her right to free speech.

someone steps on my family member's head, any of them, and so help me God, you'll be reading about me in the newspapers.

Exercising her right to free speech? Goebbels would be proud of your twisting of facts to suit an agenda.

She charged a candidate, acted like a threat, and was treated like one.

I've provided protection to political candidates in the past... come charging past me, and she wouldn't have been treated nearly as gently as she was. And if someone really wanted to try to seek revenge because they didn't like the way I treated their family member, the only thing people would be reading in the paper about them would have been their obit.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm thinking I probably would have decked a dude if I saw him use his foot to pin a woman to the ground, head stomp or not. Thats somebodies, mother, sister, daughter... and she shouldn't be treated that way, regardless of her political leanings...:cool: People have lost sight of the big picture.:twocents:

Well said sir!!:yesway:

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Exercising her right to free speech? Goebbels would be proud of your twisting of facts to suit an agenda.

She charged a candidate, acted like a threat, and was treated like one.

I've provided protection to political candidates in the past... come charging past me, and she wouldn't have been treated nearly as gently as she was. And if someone really wanted to try to seek revenge because they didn't like the way I treated their family member, the only thing people would be reading in the paper about them would have been their obit.

you're right, i should commit libel and act like a badass rambo like you. obviously. why can't i just BE LIKE YOU? who doesn't want to be you?

Top Bottom