• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    He is exercising his legal rights and none of this should have happened. So because the cop was a douche you are going to give the citizen ****?

No, I'm trying to understand what good came of this.

Let me put it a different way. Most of us here believe we have a Constitutional right to bear arms "uninfringed". So, that being the case, why don't you and some of the others here start toting around your guns without your LTCH to "exercise your legal rights"? Any reason why you wouldn't do that?

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    well, he intentionally created a distraction at a permanent CBP checkpoint. His actions make him an accomplice to human trafficking due to the wasted resources. I'm sure he's going to try and make the tax payers pay for his window.

So going with your logic , he would be an accomplice to drug trafficking also ? Hell why not throw in gun trafficking also ?

He created a distraction ? What should've happened is that upon noticing all the camera's the CBP should've realized what was going on and simply let him go instead of falling for it . Officer's discretion anyone ?

But they can't have some serf getting all uppity so they had to get all JBT on him , destroy his property and detain him until they got tired of it just to show him who's in charge .

That is exactly the type of crap that makes folks hate cops . But hey who cares right , as long as they made it home safe .

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    No... the guy highlighted a major problem in the mentality of the current police state. The man sacrificed his own freedom and property to stand up against injustice and to stand up for your liberties.

Really? So the border patrol has made changes to their policies and now respect my rights as a result of this incident? Again, was anything accomplished besides the guy getting thrown in jail and his property damaged?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Really? So the border patrol has made changes to their policies and now respect my rights as a result of this incident? Again, was anything accomplished besides the guy getting thrown in jail and his property damaged?

A number of people have been exposed to the brutality of the police state in which we live.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What good did the fascist goon-squad accomplish? Did they improve their image? Did they make America safer? Did they avoid a lawsuit? HELP ME UNDERSTAND.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    A number of people have been exposed to the brutality of the police state in which we live.

Really? So this was done to educate the population? Aside from the zero people on INGO who weren't aware of police abuse, who exactly has been "educated". Then, I'd still like to know what this "education" has accomplished since education in and of itself accomplishes nothing unless acted upon.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    What good did the fascist goon-squad accomplish? Did they improve their image? Did they make America safer? Did they avoid a lawsuit? HELP ME UNDERSTAND.

They accomplished exactly what they set out to do - Force compliance with the state and intimidate others into compliance.

So, now that I've answered your question, are you going to answer mine or continue to play games. Maybe you don't have an answer. If not, then why not just admit that?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Really? So this was done to educate the population? Aside from the zero people on INGO who weren't aware of police abuse, who exactly has been "educated". Then, I'd still like to know what this "education" has accomplished since education in and of itself accomplishes nothing unless acted upon.

This video is all over youtube and the internet. Plenty of people are becoming more aware of these kinds of abuses.

Hopefully it will help to change mindsets and the resulting votes that are cast in the future.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    This video is all over youtube and the internet. Plenty of people are becoming more aware of these kinds of abuses.

Hopefully it will help to change mindsets and the resulting votes that are cast in the future.

Ah, I see. That's essentially the same answer that Rambone gave - "The solution is to vote for the right people".

So, just to recap, posting internet screeds and advocating tearing down the system is an educational tool designed to make people aware of government abuse so that they'll "vote the right way" :laugh:

Aside from the fact that that answer is completely inane, how's that working out for you?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Ah, I see. That's essentially the same answer that Rambone gave - "The solution is to vote for the right people".

So, just to recap, posting internet screeds and advocating tearing down the system is an educational tool designed to make people aware of government abuse so that they'll "vote the right way" :laugh:

Aside from the fact that that answer is completely inane, how's that working out for you?

Your posts, when combined with your screen name and signature line, provides some of the best irony I've seen on here.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I knew if I used that one, the conversation would turn to "plants this and plants that"...but I know there are a few hold outs that believe sex slavery wrong

Sexual slavery is wrong but drugs , plants , slaves and human trafficking have nothing to do with what they did to him .

I just don't understand how you equate what he did / didn't do with his being involved with trafficking of any sort .

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Watched video. I am really not sure what the issue is here.

However, if you are stopped at a border checkpoint, you must hand over your DL and answer the citizenship question.

Top Bottom