• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    From what you just cited it doesnt seem like visiting a website would fall in violation of that statute
    Seems more along the lines of someone hacking into your wireless network or wired network ect. But I'm not a lawyer and dont make the big bucks so I'm probably wrong. I'm just looking at it through a dummies eyes.
    I hope they can use it. Its harrassment in the very least

Dunno. Probably just viewing it wouldn't be, but cyber-crime stuff is definitely not in my wheelhouse. Making an account would seem to fall under " intentionally accesses:(1) a computer system"

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Dunno. Probably just viewing it wouldn't be, but cyber-crime stuff is definitely not in my wheelhouse. Making an account would seem to fall under " intentionally accesses:(1) a computer system"

The crux is accessing the site in violation of the TOS after being asked to leave, or banned. That constitutes "without permission
    '

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From what you just cited it doesnt seem like visiting a website would fall in violation of that statute
    Seems more along the lines of someone hacking into your wireless network or wired network ect. But I'm not a lawyer and dont make the big bucks so I'm probably wrong. I'm just looking at it through a dummies eyes.
    I hope they can use it. Its harrassment in the very least

Well. It’s how the internet works. That law does indeed apply to INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Interesting question to ponder. Does CM still have contact with the unicorns? after all. these. years.

That may explain how he has this uncanny ability to know when threads go awry.

Space.................time............continuum. And Unicorns. They are most useful.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    INGO should have a tone alert and statewide paging system for threads like this so we can ALL get in on the fun.

What a douche nozzle!

3-5 minute steady and wavering tones have been taken. Maybe a flashing light and the sound of a British Police car.

I’m thinking something like the Star Trek red alert.

Oh Ya!
    Original or TNG?

Original, of course.

[video=youtube;KleKxnqM23o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KleKxnqM23o[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think it would be funny for Churchmouse and I to staff the booth together, each with a shirt that says "I'm CM. Guess which one." Let him guess which of us is which. :):

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    That is a ****load of churchmice...

eOoEZK.gif

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Only those that have never once misspelled a word may continue to do so. if you ever misspell a word, you give up your right to use written(or typed) words again. That includes typoos... crap

oh wait he's already gone.

Top Bottom