Marion County Fish and Game (IndyRange.com) Best Time to Join All Year is Oct 4!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The monthly Board meeting at Marion County Fish and Game Association is coming up on Tuesday, October 4th at 7:15 pm.

Visit MCFG - Indy Range Official Website - Shotgun, Pistol, Shooting Range for details about the range and facilities as well as programs and matches that we offer. The link also contains directions to the club. Our physical address is 7052 Crawfordsville Rd., Indianapolis, IN.

Dues are $110 yearly and there is a one-time $25 fee for new members to cover your gate keycard. Renewals are $110. Also, don't forget that members receive discounts for many programs (i.e. Trap, Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins).
    Please note: if you join starting in OCTOBER, your dues will be good for the rest of 2011 and all of 2012. The meeting next Tuesday, October 4th is the best time for you to join all year! Please be on-time and make sure you have your paperwork and payment handy; we expect a lot of people to attend, so if you're all squared away it will make things easier for us to end the meeting on-time.

If you want to save time, print the application and fill it out ahead of time and bring it with you to the meeting. Here is a link to it:

http://www.indyrange.org/media/Application_2011.pdf

Please review our rules and approved cartridge list:

http://www.indyrange.org/media/Range%20Rules%202011-01-04.pdf
    http://www.indyrange.org/Approved_Cartridges.php

You can also print a copy of our safety quiz and complete it beforehand:

http://www.indyrange.org/media/Rules_Reinforcement_Quiz.pdf

All new members are required to go through our safety orientation and complete a quiz before they can become a member. Our Safety Coordinator (Chris) will go over the rules, and there is time for Q&A. The next opportunities for safety orientation would be during monthly Board meetings. While I understand it can be a pain to make a Tuesday night meeting (you may have to take vacation, etc.), it is very difficult for us to schedule special times to meet new members at the club for safety training, as we have 900+ member families.

Thanks for your interest in our club, and for helping us promote the shooting sports in Indiana. It is through the memberships of so many people that we have been able to continuously improve (new gate, new roof, new bays, etc.) the club in the past year. We just finished a handicap accessible bathroom that Members can use during normal hours! Thanks to our existing Members, and we look forward to having new members join us for the 2011-2012 shooting season!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    For those who are interested, we are shooting trap this Thursday night. If you're interested in joining and have never been to our range, this would be a good opportunity to check it out.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    All memberships include your spouse and any children under 18. That said, you will have to buy an additional gate card if your spouse desires one of their own, they are $25

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Since I can sit on my deck and hear the sound of anyone having fun at MCFG... I suppose I should actually show up and pay my fee.

Is there a preferred method for payment?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Checks are acceptable for payment correct?

Yes, they are fine. We've had a few checks bounce over the years, and it is always a big pain to contact the person, let them know it bounced, have them pay for the bounced check, etc., etc. Just so long as your check is good it is welcome; we just prefer cash because we know we won't have a problem.

Top Bottom