Marion County Fish and Game (IndyRange.com) Best Time to Join All Year is Oct 4!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Thanks to everyone who came out tonight to join. If you get the opportunity, please take the time to thank the members of the Board that made tonight happen (primarily Anton, Adam, and our Membership Coordinator Mel). Without their dedication and hard work (all for $0.00) there is no way we could have such a successful club.

do we know what the final total was for new members this month is.

Doty

At peace
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Attended last night and this morning i woke up with questions. does anyone ever have problems with getting in and out of the range? looks like one 1 vehicle can fit. and i know the range is open all year long but are there any days during winter that it is closed?

Doty

At peace
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Central Indiana
    it seems like a great. the one thing that bothered me was that i dont like to drive slow and the curves back there almost caught me up!

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    As a brand new member, I tried my gate key this afternoon, met several fine gentlemen at the line and enjoyed my Model 19 and Blackhawk. I will be back again and again.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    it seems like a great. the one thing that bothered me was that i dont like to drive slow and the curves back there almost caught me up!

Welcome. Glad to have you as a member. Please do slow down on the drive and in the lot. Like I say in the orientation, animals and members use the drive, so it's a safety issue as well as a maintenance issue.

Hope to see you on the range.

Top Bottom