• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

There was a thread started by a guy that witnessed a "ghetto" woman buying ammo in a Walmart. She wasn't sure what kind to buy so he was just sure it was a "straw purchase" for someone who couldn't legally buy ammo. Of course there was no proof behind his accusations. IIRC, he was telling the cashier to get the manager involved.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    There was a thread started by a guy that witnessed a "ghetto" woman buying ammo in a Walmart. She wasn't sure what kind to buy so he was just sure it was a "straw purchase" for someone who couldn't legally buy ammo. Of course there was no proof behind his accusations. IIRC, he was telling the cashier to get the manager involved.

Lol, when I worked at a gunstore if I got concerned everytime a customer was confused on what ammo they needed I would have been on the phone a lot.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Didn't someone appoint you the keeper of the INGO welcome mat and I'm not aware?

And that comment you just quoted was in direct reply to a comment insulting all of INGO, and was directed to a specific poster, not "INGOers." But let me repeat my question... since you've made it obvious that you don't like INGO's members, why do you come here?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana

Other than age, are there restrictions on who can buy ammo? Is a felon prohibited?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    And that comment you just quoted was in direct reply to a comment insulting all of INGO, and was directed to a specific poster, not "INGOers." But let me repeat my question... since you've made it obvious that you don't like INGO's members, why do you come here?

The same reason you don't put me on ignore.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I dislike everyone? News to me. Heaven forbid you have to read opposing viewpoints. That's for pansies.

News to you? You insult "INGOers" on a regular basis. You often levee insults at the entire membership by lumping us all together into one group of "INGOers" and then saying ascribing views to "INGOers" that we don't all have, and many of us find objectionable. You do this regularly. I know you're not so stupid as to not realize what you're doing.

And yes, the ignore list is for panzies who don't want to read opposing viewpoints. That's why NOBODY will ever be on my ignore list. Not even you.

Do you even know what you're talking about half the time? It appears not.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    News to you? You insult "INGOers" on a regular basis. You often levee insults at the entire membership by lumping us all together into one group of "INGOers" and then saying ascribing views to "INGOers" that we don't all have, and many of us find objectionable. You do this regularly. I know you're not so stupid as to not realize what you're doing.

And yes, the ignore list is for panzies who don't want to read opposing viewpoints. That's why NOBODY will ever be on my ignore list. Not even you.

:wwub:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Other than age, are there restrictions on who can buy ammo? Is a felon prohibited?

Yes felons(and other prohibited persons) are prohibited under federal law from possessing ammo. I don't believe there is any IN state law about it though but IANAL.
    (g) It shall be unlawful for any person - (1) who has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year; - See more at: 18 U.S.C. § 922 : US Code - Section 922: Unlawful acts

to ship or transport in interstate or foreign commerce, or possess in or affecting commerce, any firearm or ammunition; or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
    Not as far as I know. It was just another example of supposed pro 2a supporters supporting gun control.

See above.

See above.....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom