• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maxine Waters is not new to inciting riots and promoting racism....... under the flag of peace and tolerance of course.
    I remember her involvement in the LA Riots while living there. Shortly after it started, she spoke at a church (I think) and it was live broadcast. We thought she was going to try to comfort and calm the public down..... nope, total opposite. A bunch of people died during all of that. She had every opportunity to help end it before it got too bad but failed.
    She chose to stroke the flames with a cat5 hurricane.
    Worthless evil *****!

Way too much out there to list, here's just a few.

Maxine Waters: L.A. Riots Were an 'Insurrection,' 'Defining Moment' in Black Resistance

https://afr.net/podcasts/focal-poin...e-a-template-for-today-s-regressive-protests/

[video=youtube;n7387r4dWJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7387r4dWJc[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of course the way Facebook's programming works, I can't go back and find it in my news feed but there is a story out there that reports that after SHS left the restaurant, she and her husband decided to just go home. The rest of her party went to another restaurant and the owner of the (hopefully soon to be closed down) first place followed them. As the story reads, they showed their [STRIKE]cl[/STRIKE]ass again at the second restaurant in a rude and boisterous manner.

This is not a good thing and hopefully "our side" doesn't mimic it.

FIFY... ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This **** isn't getting out of hand, it has gotten out of hand. The behavior bar is now set so low it will take something horrific to re-set it to a level in the same hemisphere with civil discourse.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This **** isn't getting out of hand, it has gotten out of hand. The behavior bar is now set so low it will take something horrific to re-set it to a level in the same hemisphere with civil discourse.

I doubt it. The public has proven itself to have a fairly strong stomach for horrific things.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So when do they start targeting General Mattes instead of the girls?

General Mattis, it is said, has fallen out of favor with the administration, due to some disagreements with the president. I expect he will be on his way out sooner rather than later.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Maybe, but it being reported that he is being purposefully kept out of the loop, concerning military decisions, by the president.
    Hopefully he sticks around for us Marines he's a huge morale booster. I can't think of anyone else for the job.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hopefully he sticks around for us Marines he's a huge morale booster. I can't think of anyone else for the job.

He admittedly was one of the bright spots within the administration, and seemed a solid pick. He apparently isn't a fan of Bolton and Pompeo.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Until I hear it from the horse's mouth, which he's too professional to do, or the horse's ass, and I don't follow twitter, I simply take it with a grain of salt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Top Bottom