• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You sure that the picture you want to use and say "we?" I mean you know who he's calling in that meme right?

Kut (is obviously excluded from that "we")

I am very familiar with the scene...but as near as I can tell, since you've decided to be all super-"let's read something into this", you're calling the Waco Kid a Klan member.

Maybe it's just about 2 seconds divorced from context outside what we see. Just maybe.

...but am I surprised?

tenor.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You mean the KKK members that they promptly knocked out?

Well, I'm assuming something worse would happen if the "boys," decided to stir up stuff in South Central LA. But yeah, that kinda what I was getting at. Is there some other way to look at it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am very familiar with the scene...but as near as I can tell, since you've decided to be all super-"let's read something into this", you're calling the Waco Kid a Klan member.

Maybe it's just about 2 seconds divorced from context outside what we see. Just maybe.

Riiiiight

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, I'm assuming something worse would happen if the "boys," decided to stir up stuff in South Central LA. But yeah, that kinda what I was getting at. Is there some other way to look at it?
    You definitely have a different way of looking at things.

I do not think Hough was saying anything about going to South LA and hurting anyone. How you would get that from the course of this thread is beyond me. The conversation was about harassing politicians, and you make the leap to attacking people?

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...d-will-inevitably-turn-into-violence-n2494043

"So, the left will embrace violence. It’s only a matter of time. They have to go there, because there’s nothing else left to try to undo our successful rebellion of 2016. The inertia of their hatred makes it inevitable. If we really are Nazi murderers who butcher children, don’t they kind of have to respond violently? Is violence against us justified? If what they are saying was true, it would be mandatory. Now, we know a lot of big name liberals don’t believe the crap they are spewing, but the base does. Do you think at Democrat gatherings, in fern bars and bus stations, they don’t giggle and whisper about how they hope the next time one of their own attacks a bunch of conservatives he, she, or xe runs up the body count?"

Consider, also, there is the thought among some of the same people who believe that "words can be violence."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You definitely have a different way of looking at things.

I do not think Hough was saying anything about going to South LA and hurting anyone. How you would get that from the course of this thread is beyond me. The conversation was about harassing politicians, and you make the leap to attacking people?

Well, I say we all go down to her district and stir up some trouble.

tenor.gif

I didn't say anything about "hurting" anyone. How would you interpret extending an invitation to go to her district and "stir up some trouble"? He didn't say harass her, at her office, home, or wherever, he said her district... which obvious encompasses a large area. I believe my interpretation is completely valid.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think it should be pretty obvious that HoughMade was talking about what would happen to people who went to Maxine Waters' district to "stir up trouble".

...and he shouldn't have to explain that.

giphy.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Worth repeating:
    dontfeed

I wonder how maxine would like being thrown out of a restaurant based on her beliefs. I’m betting it would get turned into a racial issue, and the left would claim the political beliefs is a scapegoat to act out on our closet racism. You know, because even a minority conservative is racist.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think it should be pretty obvious that HoughMade was talking about what would happen to people who went to Maxine Waters' district to "stir up trouble".

...and he shouldn't have to explain that.

giphy.gif

Yeah, not obvious. You used the wrong meme to make that point. And coming from you. I found it exceedingly surprising.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The "God is on our side" trash reminds me of the belt buckles worn by the Germans in WWII: "Gott mit uns". Yeah, sure.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    While her calls for harassment obviously say nothing about physical violence, all you would need is one of her match-lighters to start harassing a person who just had an argument with his wife, got a speeding ticket on the way to the local restaurant, and has problems at his work place. Not too far of a stretch to see something really bad going down.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    dontfeed

I wonder how maxine would like being thrown out of a restaurant based on her beliefs. I’m betting it would get turned into a racial issue, and the left would claim the political beliefs is a scapegoat to act out on our closet racism. You know, because even a minority conservative is racist.

8b-yes.png

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    While her calls for harassment obviously say nothing about physical violence, all you would need is one of her match-lighters to start harassing a person who just had an argument with his wife, got a speeding ticket on the way to the local restaurant, and has problems at his work place. Not too far of a stretch to see something really bad going down.

Yep.

Top Bottom