Mayor Hogsett, IMPD, Use of Force Policy Changes (Implicit Bias Training)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I also didn't know that my membership privileges were suspended when I'm out of the country.

They aren't. Just an observation. Make of it what you will.

I do appreciate the fact that you stalk and harass me though.

6Mmewy4.jpg

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Raise your hand if you really believe all this policy review and change is a result of the last shooting...that it's all been put together in roughly 2 weeks.

Those who raised their hand, please attend my Arizona real estate seminar. I'm also having a sale on bridges.

Do you have any beachfront property? I've always wanted an ocean view.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They aren't. Just an observation. Make of it what you will.

6Mmewy4.jpg

I take up more space in your head year round than dancing sugar plums at Christmas. I suppose since you are so interested in me, and my life, you've probably tracked down a picture. Handsome, ain't I? I don't fault your interest. I just wish I had an instagram account to give my superfan more.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Probably something along those lines. Six months later everyone will act surprised when arrests are down, crime is up and morale is in the toilet. Been here before and IMPD will be there again.

We need special training so we aren't prone to judging entire groups by the actions of individuals. If irony held monetary value the entire department could retire.

No doubt. In talking to a couple officers it sounds like the general consensus is to write special reports everytime someone gets handcuffed and flood the review panel with paperwork.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    'Tis interesting to me that INGOers who disagree with Kut bring up his LE experience FAR more than he does.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Actually. I think I do need to address this, because despite me not mentioning it publicly on this forum, you have brought this up several times over the past few months. I know you came by my status based on someone we both know, outside of this forum, and I'm flattered I take up so much room in your head that you need to generate a dossier me. Anyways, I had an unfortunate accident during a training that required me to undergo surgery. I don't and may never again have complete use of my arm. Because of this injury, I was yes, forced, to retire with a disability. So despite not being with the department anymore, I still have a strong connection to my department. I feel I am more than entitled to continue my use of "we."

What are you doing employment wise now that you are retired? Does the retirement with disability provide you with benefits along with a salary?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What are you doing employment wise now that you are retired? Does the retirement with disability provide you with benefits along with a salary?

It does, but not exactly enough to kickback and hum "we're on easy street." I've always been pretty stingy with money, so I'm ok. I'm actually in Berlin for a possible business opportunity. So when I'm not dealing with that, I'm in my hotel, watching TV/surfing the net, and watching people complain about me being in Europe and posting on INGO.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It does, but not exactly enough to kickback and hum "we're on easy street." I've always been pretty stingy with money, so I'm ok. I'm actually in Berlin for a possible business opportunity. So when I'm not dealing with that, I'm in my hotel, watching TV/surfing the net, and watching people complain about me being in Europe and posting on INGO.

OH no! Kut is going to be working on the EU to strongarm wayward countries into staying in the EU (unlike Britain) under the threat of getting curb stomped! :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OH no! Kut is going to be working on the EU to strongarm wayward countries into staying in the EU (unlike Britain) under the threat of getting curb stomped! :):

Nah, I'm meeting with the Russians to see what they need me to say to Donnie.

Top Bottom