MDA Supporters Protest Top-Less Against Texas Open Carry Group.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Ignorant and apathetic.
    They don't know, and don't care.

If you don't agree with them, you're just wrong.

It's silly to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    As long as they are peaceful, I fully support their right to protest. I am totally opposed to their positions however, and I can't see how this behavior would gain support. Speaking of support, they could really use some.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As usual, they claim to feel unsafe and threatened around legal gun owners, yet they have no trouble confronting and getting right in the face of those who would supposedly do them harm.

:dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As long as they are peaceful, I fully support their right to protest. I am totally opposed to their positions however, and I can't see how this behavior would gain support. Speaking of support, they could really use some.

Yeah, some were sagging.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Glad I didn't click the link.

Congratulations moms, you've now lost all respect from yourselves and everybody else. I hope none of you consider yourselves any sort of lady anymore as such behavior does not come from anything but a low-life.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Glad I didn't click the link.

Congratulations moms, you've now lost all respect from yourselves and everybody else. I hope none of you consider yourselves any sort of lady anymore as such behavior does not come from anything but a low-life.

Maybe they are just working to pay their way through college.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Wonder if they would have gotten offended if some people grabbed lawn chairs and beer to watch their.....stupidity.

Just by probability, there had to be someone topless there who wasn't completely.......disturbing....

Still not sure how they didn't get arrested for public indecency or exposing themselves to a minor, they had the goods, but it was nothing that wanted to be seen, by anyone

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Personally, I'm GLAD they (MAD) did this. Shows exactly how loony they actually ARE.

Oh, and MAD ladies, there's a noticeable difference between a 'boob' and a 'deflated balloon'. Here's the 'rule' - If you can tuck your boobs in your waistband, going topless is prohibited on moral grounds, and fully founded in the law (of gravity). :lmfao:

Hubbies support this, do they? So there's TWO screwballs for each household? THERE'S sufficient cause to permanently remove any children from their homes.
    :rofl:

Last edited:

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    They got exactly what they wanted, attention. How else could a handful of crazies get national attention at a low attendance rally?
    PETA uses the same tactics with the mentality of "there is no such thing as bad press".

Top Bottom