MDA Supporters Protest Top-Less Against Texas Open Carry Group.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    If these people are truly valid members of Bloomberg/Watts' group, MDA, then I feel they have completely destroyed what little credibility they might have ever had. After a stunt like this no one will be able to take the MDA group seriously ever again.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If these women want to run around topless in Austin, yes technically it’s legal....It’s hard for me to fathom what would possibly motivate a middle-aged sober, and allegedly sane woman to publicly troll the downtown streets of Austin topless.

I protest by doing something that's technically legal and designed to draw attention, yet I cannot fathom why someone who disagrees with me would protest by doing something that's technically legal and designed to draw attention.

irony.jpg

It'd get more attention if they'd hire out some of the chicks PETA does, though.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That article was terrible. "women continued to remain topless in front of innocent children" Really? Sheesh, most of those children were fed with boobs.

The left uses the argument that their children shouldn't have to see a gun out in public and now our side is too? It is a nipple, get over it.

Puritans. Hmph.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;2_CGa8_cmZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_CGa8_cmZ8[/video]

"I wish I could disconnect my brain from my own eyes."

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    If these people are truly valid members of Bloomberg/Watts' group, MDA, then I feel they have completely destroyed what little credibility they might have ever had. After a stunt like this no one will be able to take the MDA group seriously ever again.

With Team Barry swirling the crapper does it not surprise you that the kooks get kookier? Kook on sisters, kook on! May the kook be with you!

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I protest by doing something that's technically legal and designed to draw attention, yet I cannot fathom why someone who disagrees with me would protest by doing something that's technically legal and designed to draw attention.

irony.jpg

It'd get more attention if they'd hire out some of the chicks PETA does, though.

I found it rather hilarious as well. The article is full of fail.

Top Bottom