MDA Supporters Protest Top-Less Against Texas Open Carry Group.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Pfft, you guys turn you noses up at those boobs now. On desert scale, those ladies are at least a 7. (Aka, as viewed through deployment goggles)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Pfft, you guys turn you noses up at those boobs now. On desert scale, those ladies are at least a 7. (Aka, as viewed through deployment goggles)

Yes, I could imagine that after enough time in a country in which, well, service is not available, one could even bring himself to take Shannon Watts for a roll in the hay. :):

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Hey, maybe:

Gun Owners Against Those B******g About GunS? That might be a more accurate description of what's seen in the 'protest' pics...
    GOATBAGS! :rofl:

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    i love how the groups that constantly claim to be rallying for peace and common sense are the first ones that start making violent threats and wishing death on people. most of the gun owners you see are calmly discussing the problem, and making pointed arguments against their claims, and they come back with "i hope you effing kill yourself!"

also, these people are following a man who thought banning large sodas would stop people from being fat. i really hope someone points that out to them at some point.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    How 'bout:

Gun Owners Against Topless Moms Against Guns?

GOATMAG! :lmfao:

I am surprised no one has yet suggested...

Gun Owners Against Topless Skanky Extremists = GOATSE*

* If you don't get the reference/haven't seen it, do your life a HUGE favor and *don't* search for it. You can live a full and productive life without having seen the goatse pic and having its gruesomeness forever burned into your brain cells so don't...just *don't* search for that which should remain unseen. Seriously. No one needs to see a middle aged gay bent over a displaying the upper reaches of his large intestine any more than we need to see the Mad-cows Demanding Action (cause they are too fugly to get any without begging for it..!) clip-clopping down the the streets with their udders dragging the ground...

:puke:

Top Bottom