• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    It's moving in that direction. Gov will probably decriminalize on the federal level in the near future.
    just the revenue in Colorado alone is staggering, I could not believe the numbers that were presented by the state, the federal government will jump be on board with it soon

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    maybe you have not been keeping up with current events, but there sure seems to be a lot of states with medical mj if not totally legal, so that statement is not always true nor enforced. this will be up to the states just as the mj laws themselves

Maybe you are misinterpreting what I am saying.

State laws do not change federal law. If it is illegal under federal law, it is illegal under federal law. It is currently illegal under federal law and will be so until Congress passes a law and the President signs it.

When that happens, MJ will not be federally illegal anymore.

These are not statements of opinion. They are objective statements of fact.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill

State laws do not change federal law. If it is illegal under federal law, it is illegal under federal law. It is currently illegal under federal law and will be so until Congress passes a law and the President signs it.

they may be on paper, but it has not seemed to stop several states from doing it for several years, california has had medical mj for over ten yrs now.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

And we ALL know, that we needn’t cloud the argument with facts! And since it’s cooler to argue feelz, ALL “medical MJ” should still be illegal. For every ONE legit medical use scrip, there are probably 30 Shaggy and Scobbies with hangnails that just want their 420 buzz.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    and apparently paper facts and whats really going on are two different things, therefore making whats actually happening the fact
    how so, fact is Federal Law still trumps state law, and until federal law changes, your afternoon bowl is STILL illegal in the eyes of the feds, therefor, having guns is still ILLEGAL?

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    how so, fact is Federal Law still trumps state law, and until federal law changes, your afternoon bowl is STILL illegal in the eyes of the feds, therefor, having guns is still ILLEGAL?
    like i said, I don't agree with any drug, including alcohol, but it's pretty apparent that federal law is not enforcing the mj issue with states, so while it may be a fact in the book, the fact in reality is that the state laws are trumping the fed laws at the moment... no denying that FACT, so while some federal laws are enforced in states others are not.. I think anyone can agree on that fact.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OK.

Let's just make sure that people understand one thing. If you use MJ and own or otherwise possess a firearm, you are committing a federal felony. While the feds may not prosecute a lot of mere possession, add a gun to the mix and you are upping the ante significantly...and daring any fed who finds out to prosecute you.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    OK.

Let's just make sure that people understand one thing. If you use MJ and own or otherwise possess a firearm, you are committing a federal felony. While the feds may not prosecute a lot of mere possession, add a gun to the mix and you are upping the ante significantly...and daring any fed who finds out to prosecute you.
    100% agreed, my statement is just pointing out that the states are kinda doing their own thing right now when it comes to the mj, and I will be shocked if they don't go their own way on this decision as well.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    like i said, I don't agree with any drug, including alcohol, but it's pretty apparent that federal law is not enforcing the mj issue with states, so while it may be a fact in the book, the fact in reality is that the state laws are trumping the fed laws at the moment... no denying that FACT, so while some federal laws are enforced in states others are not.. I think anyone can agree on that fact.

Enforcement priorities don't mean the law disappears. The feds never went after joint-a-day Johnny anyway.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    And we ALL know, that we needn’t cloud the argument with facts! And since it’s cooler to argue feelz, ALL “medical MJ” should still be illegal. For every ONE legit medical use scrip, there are probably 30 Shaggy and Scobbies with hangnails that just want their 420 buzz.

Wow...... judgmental much?

Or are you just sharing part of your script for reffer madness two?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    maybe you have not been keeping up with current events, but there sure seems to be a lot of states with medical mj if not totally legal, so that statement is not always true nor enforced. this will be up to the states just as the mj laws themselves

Why do we give a flying flip what states do? It does not change 18 USC §922.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    Why do we give a flying flip what states do? It does not change 18 USC §922.
    your right, just like we enforce our federal immigration laws... the state has no say
    I wish the federal government would start enforcing laws, I agree that the law is the law,It pi$$es me off to no end to see the laws disregarded and these libturds and illegal invaders act like they are untouchable.. but looking at whats going on not just with illegal mj, but illegal invaders, crooked politicians, ect.. it seems to be that the states are doing what they want, we have liberal judges making rulings based on feelings not laws.. sorry if this upsets people but you would have to be blind to not get the fact that the states are doing what they want despite federal laws..

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Rather than not enforcing laws, they should work to get the laws repealed. We have way too many laws that never should have been passed in the first place.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Rather than not enforcing laws, they should work to get the laws repealed. We have way too many laws that never should have been passed in the first place.

Preach.

Once upon a time booze was illegal and some intrepid states legalized it. Then it spread across the country eventually leading to the 21st amendment.

We are seeing it again. Eventually the fed will have to crack and give way to the will of the states/people.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    agreed, but as of now we live in a legal limbo, lots of laws on the books that are not enforced, so change them or enforce them, but stop leaving it up in the air... crap or get off the pot.... no pun intended

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Ted Nugent was on Joe rogan’s podcast a few weeks ago, in it he mentioned that he’s on a team for pushing to get mj legalized for medical reasons federally, so yes the push to federally legalize is there.

it’s a matter of time and revenue for them; until then, there are zero locations in the US where it is legal, ZERO

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Judjemental? Not at all, go hang out near a med MJ “clinic/dispensary” one time. Droves of otherwise healthy “sick” people!:rolleyes:

They should be ashamed of themselves. Somebody needs to tell them to get their immoral butts to the liquor store, like all the other good law-abiding folk.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom