• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Just imagine how much it'd cost to maintain the place...not that it's a huge deal for someone able to afford $25M for this place anyway.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Debbie was in my class in HS at North Central. Third chance I missed to marry rich (shudder). Not sorry I missed out on that one, either. She wasn't girlfriend material. M'lady's gonna make good on her own, though :)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Really I think Donald Trump should buy it. Make it a Trump national golf course. Best clubhouse in the entire planet!

zoning might be an issue though. It's probably zoned single-family residential.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I like to look at these listings, it's fun. My wife always says the same thing: "cleaning that thing would kill me"....ignoring the obvious fact that there would be a staff....who inevitably would not perform up to her standards.

It's funny. We are in the process of buying a new house. We've been living in our first house, our "starter" house, for 15 years. We are about doubling the square footage and going from 1 3/4 baths to 4 baths.....and my wife loves the house, but is not at all looking forward to- cleaning. I keep telling her that the kid's bedrooms and bathrooms will be far enough away that we never have to look at them, but that does not seem to make her feel better.

BTW- nothing close to 51,000 sq feet, well about 7%, but that's not too close.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Property taxes are only $110,000 a year! A mere 2.5 million down payment and $750,000 closing costs.....for a payment of $100,000 per month.

Also, can some of you explain to me why wealthy people have 7 bedrooms and 24 bathrooms? What am I missing.......is it for entertaining?

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Sorry folks I made an offer on it today. I expect a response tomorrow. Let's hope that they are willing to take $247.38 for it. CASH money mind you.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Also, can some of you explain to me why wealthy people have 7 bedrooms and 24 bathrooms? What am I missing.......is it for entertaining?

What sort of entertainment would you be doing in that many bathrooms? :nono:

you need bathrooms by the pool(s), workout room, movie room, garage, etc...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sorry folks I made an offer on it today. I expect a response tomorrow. Let's hope that they are willing to take $247.38 for it. CASH money mind you.

Best of luck....may you enjoy the place before the property taxes come due...or the electricity bill.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hot was not a word associated with her. Interestingly, I recently read a prequel to "Freehold" by Michael Z Williamson (an Indianapolis guy, in fact) where Simon was referenced as a shopping mall developer a couple of hundred years into the future. Kinda funny, actually.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Property taxes are only $110,000 a year! A mere 2.5 million down payment and $750,000 closing costs.....for a payment of $100,000 per month.

Most of them are full of, well you get the idea!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, to each their own, of course. If I were in that category and wanting to spend $25 million + on an estate, it sure wouldn't be anywhere in Indiana, LOL...

Top Bottom