• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Precisely. Did you listen to the Mr. Kim school rep? He goes on about the break even/payback. Not sure what that refers to exactly, but one imagines more of a KICKback.

pistol pete

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Implants

I do not care about finger prints , facial recogintion software or an iris scan . What I do take exception with is an implant . This is a non accetable option . When I cannot travel in my country without being tracked then my liberty has been lost . I am gauranteed liberty or at least I was tought that I was ?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Just to clarify, the document referenced in the op was a guidance for those companies making such devices and how they must comply in order to market them. I have no problem with private companies making such a device, and I don't have a problem with someone voluntarily allowing themselves to be implanted. There's nothing here to sugget the government is moving to require this, that's just someone's conjecture. Now, I wouldn't put it past them, but that's not what's happening here.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just to clarify, the document referenced in the op was a guidance for those companies making such devices and how they must comply in order to market them. I have no problem with private companies making such a device, and I don't have a problem with someone voluntarily allowing themselves to be implanted. There's nothing here to sugget the government is moving to require this, that's just someone's conjecture. Now, I wouldn't put it past them, but that's not what's happening here.

True about the OP. However this tread was brought back from the dead by post #55 (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...83-microchipping_americans-6.html#post1242325) in which back in 2008 a government entity (RI school corporation) did a pilot program in which RIF chips were "planted/installed/added" to kids school backpacks so they (the shcool) could track the kids.

No idea if the program continued or not but thus a government did/is doing this.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    To me it seems that school district does not know the voluntary term you speak of, dross. ;)

Inch by inch

It's OVER TIME that these things creep in. Once our children become compliant/complicit with tagging, who's to know in which other ways they'll creep into even more and more of the Brave New World or 1984 control? Some say we are there already.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I honestly do not have any problem chipping felons on probation and sex offenders.

After probation ends pull em out.
    Sounds like a good place to start. I wonder how they will manipulate children into being chipped with this insane garbage. Probably try to make it sound cool like their getting a bling or something. "WOW! You got a chip know!"
    :nuts:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They'll start by tying it to some sort of disease treatment, like a vaccination, you know - "this new chip can detect and destroy the bad pathogens in your body", and update your health status with your doctor's office, etc..... Or as an emergency room pre-directive, living will, allergy, med-alert, etc. type of thing. That can be read by a device to do GOOD, and enrich your life. ;)

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    They'll start by tying it to some sort of disease treatment, like a vaccination, you know - "this new chip can detect and destroy the bad pathogens in your body", and update your health status with your doctor's office, etc..... Or as an emergency room pre-directive, living will, allergy, med-alert, etc. type of thing. That can be read by a device to do GOOD, and enrich your life. ;)
    Yeah, they'll figure out how to liquify it next and put it in the flu shots they will get at school.
    They'll do it during school hours with the parents consent for a flu shot.:facepalm:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, they'll figure out how to liquify it next and put it in the flu shots they will get at school.
    They'll do it during school hours with the parents consent for a flu shot.:facepalm:

Actually, not so funny story, they vaccinated my oldest two daughters yesterday (9, and 11) with the gardasil vaccine without explaining to my wife what it is or why they need it. Of course, my wife just smiled and said ok. I thought they had to make you sign something before they did that. They didn't this time.

It's kinda my fault for not making her fully aware of this evil vaccine, but she shouldn't have let them inject the girls with something she had no clue about either.

They did this at the HOSPITAL, not school. Pretty much without informed consent. All we can do now is pray for them.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Actually, not so funny story, they vaccinated my oldest two daughters yesterday (9, and 11) with the gardasil vaccine without explaining to my wife what it is or why they need it. Of course, my wife just smiled and said ok. I thought they had to make you sign something before they did that. They didn't this time.

It's kinda my fault for not making her fully aware of this evil vaccine, but she shouldn't have let them inject the girls with something she had no clue about either.

They did this at the HOSPITAL, not school. Pretty much without informed consent. All we can do now is pray for them.
    None of this is at all funny. I don't find one bit of humor in any of it. It's not beyond the possibilities of what we've mentioned for a way for whoever could do this to do it. This is a very serious issue.:patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    None of this is at all funny. I don't find one bit of humor in any of it. It's not beyond the possibilities of what we've mentioned for a way for whoever could do this to do it. This is a serious sickening issue.:patriot:

That's why I said not so funny story. ;)

Yea, I freaked out when she told me what they got. I told her that our younger two (4, an 5) will not be receiving any vaccines that aren't time-tested proven to work. Which isn't very many.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    That's why I said not so funny story. ;)

Yea, I freaked out when she told me what they got. I told her that our younger two (4, an 5) will not be receiving any vaccines that aren't time-tested proven to work. Which isn't very many.
    I never will let my son take a flu shot. Nature will run the course and he has the Lord and myself on his side. He's not available for lab experiments.;)

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis

Here is a Reuters story from last year.
    VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win | Reuters

he technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

Just what I had thought...an implantable detection device that can signal an outside device, all under the guise of beneficial medical technology. Of course no one will ever purposefully manipulate such a technology for anything but its intended use for which the user agreed to when it was implanted.

Aside from the nefarious scenarios, just the simple one of people making mistakes, poor manufacturing controls, unintended consequences, cost-cutting, third party or foreign country sourced parts which do not meet safety standards, etc. And just like today, where some of our children GET and DEVELOP the diseases like Polio FROM the vaccines, who knows what this will cause in a few, obviously acceptable, folks that don't do well or even die from such objects placed in their bodies. Recent example of a little problem which could be a big ball of hurt for those kids... Sutter Issues Warning About Vaccinations - News Story - KTVU San Francisco

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    What a Great Idea - No More ID'ing at Traffic Stops to receive that revenue generating Speeding Ticket and what a time saver for thosepesky Census Takers :rolleyes:

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    You guys are so paranoid, lol
    we'll just have to wait and see where the microchip goes before we worry about the mark of the beast.
    “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    True about the OP. However this tread was brought back from the dead by post #55 (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...83-microchipping_americans-6.html#post1242325) in which back in 2008 a government entity (RI school corporation) did a pilot program in which RIF chips were "planted/installed/added" to kids school backpacks so they (the shcool) could track the kids.

No idea if the program continued or not but thus a government did/is doing this.

Well it appears that now ANOTHER SCHOOL IN ANOTHER STATE does want to use what RI attempted!
    Now a school in CT wants to track the kids via the "digital tags" for the 2010/2011 school year!

Scientific research: Tracking students, district property a way of the future?
    and
    School May Use RFID Chips to Track Students

So you see it's baby steps that get us to hell folks.

---
    NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

The next MEET & EAT is on 28 AUG 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_-_sat_28_aug_10_a.html

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 SEP 10 (sign up!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sat_18_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Ranges in NWI
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Last edited:
    Top Bottom