• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well it appears that now ANOTHER SCHOOL IN ANOTHER STATE does want to use what RI attempted!
    Now a school in CT wants to track the kids via the "digital tags" for the 2010/2011 school year!

Scientific research: Tracking students, district property a way of the future?
    and
    School May Use RFID Chips to Track Students

So you see it's baby steps that get us to hell folks.

Yea, no, that's ok. Someone would be needing the Amber Lamps if they tried that on my kids.

Baby Steps. Baby Steps all the way to the back of the bus....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yea, no, that's ok. Someone would be needing the Amber Lamps if they tried that on my kids.

Baby Steps. Baby Steps all the way to the back of the bus....

Don't worry SE you are ALREADY on the fed list of homegrown terror so there is no need to track your kids. u are already being tracked!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    id be all for putting a tracking chip in my kids back pack as long as once shes home i have something that can deactivate it when she gets home and then reactivate it when she goes to school. for myself though, ill pass on this thing in any form.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    id be all for putting a tracking chip in my kids back pack as long as once shes home i have something that can deactivate it when she gets home and then reactivate it when she goes to school. for myself though, ill pass on this thing in any form.

Pssst.... It's called your kid's cell phone. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Veeeery good! He's not on to the green Corollas yet.

In all honesty, they're not very good when they use multiple cars and aren't just following behind. They need to learn how to NOT stare at me so hard when I drive by. I mean, I'm good looking and all, but NO ONE stares THAT hard! :laugh:

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Chips...

A good friend of mine is looking forward to the day when he doesn't have to carry around his wallet anymore because the microchip implated in him will have all his credit/banking information. I tried to explain that it would be a bad thing if this day ever where to come about. He wasn't having it. There will be a day when this type of technology exists. The leftist will twist the story to persuade the general public that it is a good thing. They'll say, "Its for your own safety" and "It will make your life easier". Really.... It always comes down to power and control. Just like every nation in the past. Every season has a time...

I'm beginning to think that there is not such thing as a Democracy, only the illusion of Freedom.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A good friend of mine is looking forward to the day when he doesn't have to carry around his wallet anymore because the microchip implated in him will have all his credit/banking information. I tried to explain that it would be a bad thing if this day ever where to come about. He wasn't having it. There will be a day when this type of technology exists. The leftist will twist the story to persuade the general public that it is a good thing. They'll say, "Its for your own safety" and "It will make your life easier". Really.... It always comes down to power and control. Just like every nation in the past. Every season has a time...

I'm beginning to think that there is not such thing as a Democracy, only the illusion of Freedom.

Such technology ALREADY exisit and the majority of us ALREADY carry it around. Your cellphone can be tracked right now. Software can be installed without your knowlegde on the cellphone to hear your conversations (when you talk via the phone) or to activate the phone (even when turned off) to listen to what you are saying if the phone is near your vacinity. The ONLY way to ensure you are not tracked/heard when not intended to be heard is a) not have a cellphone or b) take the battery out of the cellphone when not in use.

Those new "smart card" credit cards (ie chase) can you just swipe & the charge is done (no pin , no signing) shows that the technology is here already. Granted it's not being used full blown 1984 style but that is just a matter of 2 generations to occur.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Such technology ALREADY exisit and the majority of us ALREADY carry it around. Your cellphone can be tracked right now. Software can be installed without your knowlegde on the cellphone to hear your conversations (when you talk via the phone) or to activate the phone (even when turned off) to listen to what you are saying if the phone is near your vacinity. The ONLY way to ensure you are not tracked/heard when not intended to be heard is a) not have a cellphone or b) take the battery out of the cellphone when not in use.

Those new "smart card" credit cards (ie chase) can you just swipe & the charge is done (no pin , no signing) shows that the technology is here already. Granted it's not being used full blown 1984 style but that is just a matter of 2 generations to occur.

Yeah, I just feel like I have control over my cellphone and credit cards. I can ditch them at anytime. Implated chips, thats another situation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, I just feel like I have control over my cellphone and credit cards. I can ditch them at anytime. Implated chips, thats another situation.

The bad part is that private companies and (if you've been under scrutiny AT ALL) the Feds already have your behavior/shopping habits/inventory database and archived. How much you use your cellphone, where you go, what you buy, who you associate with, all of it is in a database and accessible to whoever owns it at a click of a mouse.

The FBI started making files on celebrities and those with money and power during the Cold War and before. With today's technology and storage capacity, the government has everything it needs to archive every single persons' life. And they've been doing so since the technological age started.

Remember the famous super computers of the governments during the 80's? Can you imagine the processing power of the computers they use TODAY? :eek:

Anyone wanting to live off the grid in this day and age would be considered homeless unless they had one HELLUVA cover ID setup.

Implants will just automate and streamline the processes already in place. I predict that implants will be optional in society until it becomes complete mainstream and you practically HAVE to have one to survive. Kinda like credit/debit cards today. Might be after our time, but it's coming.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, now, that COULD be a personal question... :laugh:

You brought up GPS and child molesters. I just ran with it. :)

I blame Savage Eagle for EVERYTHING! :laugh: He made me due it. It's all SE's fault!

FYI NWI INGO members
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

INGO Open Carry Cigar Night is 19 AUG 10
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...en_carry_cigar_night_aug_19_schererville.html

The next MEET & EAT is on 28 AUG 10
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ngo_meet_and_eat_oc_cc_-_sat_28_aug_10_a.html

The next MEET & SHOOT is on 18 OR 19 SEP 10 (go vote!)
    See here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...590-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_sep_2010_a.html

Appleseed for NWI
    Need help on finding a location see here for more info:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...d_for_nwi_lake_porter_county.html#post1216426

Top Bottom