• Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Went today coming back from Valpo show.
    Boy, them guys are very proud of their stuff.
    Prices were very high, but it was a nice building.

Just like most other shops, there are deals to be had. I bought a used but looked brand new S&W 642 from them for $270 a few years ago. I've seen some other decent deals there too.

They do stock a good amount of AR parts and tools. So if you need it now and can't wait a few days for delivery, they can help you out.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just like most other shops, there are deals to be had. I bought a used but looked brand new S&W 642 from them for $270 a few years ago. I've seen some other decent deals there too.

They do stock a good amount of AR parts and tools. So if you need it now and can't wait a few days for delivery, they can help you out.

Basically like any Point Blank store, when I go in I usually look at the used guns but once in awhile they have some good sales.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have gone into Mid-West several times, usually wasting time waiting for a business appointment time. Never bought anything there of significance. They have never failed to greet me, offer to help me, when told I'm just looking let me look, show me anything I wanted to see, explain how something works.

I think the whole discussion of gun shops comes down to personal taste and budget. One guy goes to a tiny shop that has a smith that also served in Vietnam Nam, they talk an hour or so each time he visits, he gets personal service from a guy he enjoys hanging with, the stuff is all over the place, but they know where it is, no one has swept up in a few months.

Another guy wants the place to feel comfortable too, for him it is more like a corporate ran feel, all employees wearing matching polo company logo shirts, everything in perfect display racks. He would feel uncomfortable at the other shop, he isn't like them and does not know them.

I am thankful we have such a range of options in Indiana we can all find a place that we can feel good about to buy guns. So STFU with bashing any option unless they cheated you! After all the guy that likes shopping at the place you bash, may be buying the Python there that you get a smoking deal on used. LOL

Top Bottom