• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

RobertaX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple
    I read the Lewis Carroll poem. I will not vote for a Walrus.

Mike Pence's constant semi-sly dogwhistles to fundamentalist Christianity in his political ads really annoy me, much more than if he was forthright about it. I don't have a problem with a sincerely religious guy -- I have a big problem if he is sneaky about it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Mike Pence's constant semi-sly dogwhistles to fundamentalist Christianity in his political ads really annoy me, much more than if he was forthright about it. I don't have a problem with a sincerely religious guy -- I have a big problem if he is sneaky about it.

You've not listened to him much, then, I presume?

Pence has said about himself for YEARS: "I am a Christian first, a conservative second, and a Republican third." I went to hear him speak at a local church 5-6 years ago - rather enjoyed it at the time. Couldn't tell you know what he was talking about, though. :n00b:

I personally think that he's a bit confused in his order of labels. In examining his voting record, I'd probably switch the latter two around.

I'm in no position to debate his faith as I do not know him personally.

-J-

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    I had the good fortune of meeting Pence a few years ago, and I found him to be a very personable, intelligent individual. And funny as hell. He has a deadpan delivery that is hilarious.

Boneham seems just this side of psychotic.

As for Gregg... dude, the 1850s called and wants their mustache back. That alone tells me how out of touch he is.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Pence is rated an A by the NRA. Pence's LT GOV is rated a B.
    Greg is rated an A by the NRA. Greg's LT GOV is rated an F :xmad:

Furthermore, for Attny General, Pence has endorsed a B rated candidate. Greg's endorsement is NOT RATED :xmad:

Judge the man's character by the company he keeps.

This bothered me also. Gregg's A rating and her F rating. I am sure he chose her to pander to the extreme left. I have met Vi Simpson many years ago when I lived in Bloomington. She is as extreme left leaning as they come. Makes Pelosi look like a centralist.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Truth in advertising? Gregg's got a long way to go.
    I gave up any party affiliation due to the letdowns and selfish actions by both parties.
    I've been happy with the state leadership overall during these tough times. No way I'm putting in any OBAMA supporters.

Top Bottom