• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    This is actually why I prefer my manual in slow traffic. I usually use one of the first three gears and my right foot rather than having to switch between accel & brake

Haven't found this to be an issue.

Stop in go on the highways in Chicago?

Yep and I95 about 1/3 into CT back around 05 or 06. there are some but not as many as you'd think. F the east coast.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    First I was shocked when I saw the picture, I thought this guy was 40, not 25. Second, this guy is a major dirtbag for stealing and old dude's car while he's putting his walker in the trunk.

ORLANDO, Fla. – An attempted carjacking in Florida was thwarted because the would-be thief couldn’t figure out how to drive stick shift.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says an elderly man was trying to put his walker in the trunk of his car on Tuesday when 25-year-old Jaelyn Alexander jumped in the driver’s seat. He tried to drive away, but then he realized the car was a stick shift, and he couldn’t drive it.

So he jumped out of the car, ran across the street, and found another car to steal. Orange County deputies spotted him and arrested him.

jaelyn-alexander-fox59-background.jpg

https://fox59.com/2019/07/19/carjacking-thwarted-because-thief-couldnt-drive-stick-shift-police-say/

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    First I was shocked when I saw the picture, I thought this guy was 40, not 25. Second, this guy is a major dirtbag for stealing and old dude's car while he's putting his walker in the trunk.

ORLANDO, Fla. – An attempted carjacking in Florida was thwarted because the would-be thief couldn’t figure out how to drive stick shift.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office says an elderly man was trying to put his walker in the trunk of his car on Tuesday when 25-year-old Jaelyn Alexander jumped in the driver’s seat. He tried to drive away, but then he realized the car was a stick shift, and he couldn’t drive it.

So he jumped out of the car, ran across the street, and found another car to steal. Orange County deputies spotted him and arrested him.

jaelyn-alexander-fox59-background.jpg

https://fox59.com/2019/07/19/carjacking-thwarted-because-thief-couldnt-drive-stick-shift-police-say/

Shame the old guy didn't shove a walker leg up his backside. Of course it sounds like that may be taken care of anyway.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    First I was shocked when I saw the picture, I thought this guy was 40, not 25.
    Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Second, this guy is a major dirtbag for stealing and old dude's car while he's putting his walker in the trunk.

Woot! Florida Man!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Probably anybody under 50 would be stumped by a 3-speed on the column.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My nephew works for Delphi, he had to go to Germany (or someplace in Europe) for work.

He got in trouble for renting a van for a driver when he was there.
    When they asked why he picked a expensive van to rent he said: "Everything else had a manual transmission". :(

Top Bottom