• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Isolationist worldviews, while vocal, are going to be well in the minority. From that perspective, when a vast majority of both sides think you are wrong- others can appear to be a “uni party.” Trump is going to end the war in 24 hours. If he's wrong, you're probably going to be disappointed.
    You think America First is a minority view? That probably explains how you do not get voters realignment and that has changed the electorate…

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    You think America First is a minority view? That probably explains how you do not get voters realignment and that has changed the electorate…
    False-
    America First and isolationist views are different.
    America First generally means Trump first, but is not America only or a pure libertarian worldview.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Isolationist worldviews, while vocal, are going to be well in the minority. From that perspective, when a vast majority of both sides think you are wrong- others can appear to be a “uni party.” Trump is going to end the war in 24 hours. If he's wrong, you're probably going to be disappointed.
    I don't have 'worldviews', I have American views of the world

Do you think Germany or France are concerned about what is good for America?

Why then should I care about what is good for Germany or France, especially if they won't spend the money to build a military that will be able to partner with us in their own defense

What you love so much is part of the problem. No wonder you're a Haley fan

Number of weapon systems ready for action:

Typhoon jets: 39 of 128 30%
    Tornado jets: 26 of 93 28%
    CH-53 transport helicopters: 16 of 72 22%
    NH-90 transport helicopters: 13 of 58 22%
    Tigre attack helicopters: 12 of 62 19%
    A400M transport aircraft: 3 of 15 20%
    Leopard 2 tanks: 105 of 224 47%
    Frigates: 5 of 13 38%
    Submarines: 0 out of 6 0 [zero] %

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I don't have 'worldviews', I have American views of the world

Do you think Germany or France are concerned about what is good for America?

Why then should I care about what is good for Germany or France, especially if they won't spend the money to build a military that will be able to partner with us in their own defense

What you love so much is part of the problem. No wonder you're a Haley fan

I don't disagree with most of that. I think Germany should be punted from NATO. Any NATO nation not holding their obligations should be booted or billed. When did I say I was a Haley fan?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    America First generally means Trump first
    That is certainly not how I view America First.

My view of America First is a government that actually complies with the Constitution, which is quite literally the foundation of our Nation. It means every elected official honors their oath, and every action and vote is assessed against the Constitution, all of it, but most especially the Preamble to the BoRs and the 9th and 10th amendments.

I don't care who promotes such a position, I care about compliance and accomplishment. I was very interested in Ramaswamy as his position statements were far closer to my desired goals than other early candidates. I will however support anyone which is on the side of constitutionalism over the current subversive regime.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't disagree with most of that. I think Germany should be punted from NATO. Any NATO nation not holding their obligations should be booted or billed. When did I say I was a Haley fan?
    When you criticize Trump.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Something is up. There are just too many establishment freaks suddenly stepping down at once.

You know that feeling you get when you are sitting on the beach about 10' from the water, and you see the water rushing out to sea, and suddenly you are now a hundred yards from the water's edge but you dont quite understand where the ocean is going? thats kinda how I'm starting to feel right now.

What is the next shoe to drop?
    Listen to what Greg Foreman's guest, Mike Benz, talks about in this video after about 13:20... Cameramonkey might be on to something...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm a DeSantis voter. DeSantis is no longer running, and Haley is a deep state candidate. Supported by Soros, and billionaire Democrat supporters. That alone tells me she's not a good person.

Trump is the guy like it or not now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I consider being Nikki's biggest fan on INGO to be an 'action' even though it is prosecuted solely with 'words'
    Biggest Defender? Probably

Biggest fan? Maybe only in as much as I can't think of anyone here that is an actual fan of hers.

Top Bottom