• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Just need a few innocent looking dekes to walk the neighborhoods with a pistol in both pockets and it might thin out some of the riff raff. Might even make a decent TV show like that "Bait Car".

"Wimpy Looking Bait Guy"

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Thats because Andre and Shaun (as their names must SURELY be,) are probably not around. If they were, there would be another version of "the knockout game" that the boys would find much less appealling.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Does anyone see the blatantly obvious problem with this story? Other than what most are simply assuming?

Eskion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Hammond
    I say the little bastards got what they deserved. We need more people CC/OC to defend themselves, and to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have to admit, I'm missing it, too. What problem is blatantly obvious?

Im all for self-defense, and if these two kids attacked that guy, he should be justified in using whatever level of force he deems needed. However, It struck me as extremely odd, that a person who is attacked and is forced to defend himself by stabbing his two attackers doesn't immediately report the event to the authorities, but rather goes home, and has to be tracked down by police to give a statement

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Hmm. I dunno. One would maybe think so...

Out of curiosity, if a person calls the police from their home and says "I was just attacked and I fought back with a knife until they ran away. I stabbed one a few times", what happens?

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Im all for self-defense, and if these two kids attacked that guy, he should be justified in using whatever level of force he deems needed. However, It struck me as extremely odd, that a person who is attacked and is forced to defend himself by stabbing his two attackers doesn't immediately report the event to the authorities, but rather goes home, and has to be tracked down by police to give a statement

That, and I ASSUMED THAT "THE WRONG GUY" VICTIM WAS WHITE AND A STRANGER TO THE STABBEE!, based on the story being in the context of "Polar Bear Hunting" etc. His article states that neither the race nor identity of the victim is known, and police didn't disclose his identity.

Did I finally get it, huh, huh?:rockwoot:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

Easy to understand the desire to remain anonymous. Along the lines of shoot, shovel, shut up. Remember Bernie Goetz from New York years ago. He was assaulted by punks on the el and shot them. He would apparently never have been caught but he turned himself in. Paul Kersey anyone?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hmm. I dunno. One would maybe think so...

Out of curiosity, if a person calls the police from their home and says "I was just attacked and I fought back with a knife until they ran away. I stabbed one a few times", what happens?

You'd be good to go, under the circumstances (threats still in the area). By not reporting it, you're at the mercy of "witnesses," who traditionally have poor memories. I wouldn't take the chance of possibly going from victim to perp; especially when using deadly force against minority juveniles.

Hajisc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   1
    Oct 11, 2012
    Westville,In.
    The number of people willing to fight back and defend themselves may be growing but by far still in minority. The cowards fight in groups for fun and parents don't want to hear about their ANGELS doing something so bad. Spare the rod doesn't work

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    The number of people willing to fight back and defend themselves may be growing but by far still in minority. The cowards fight in groups for fun and parents don't want to hear about their ANGELS doing something so bad. Spare the rod doesn't work

If parents would step up and be parents and get involved in their kid's lives, there would be a lot less of this kind of senseless violence going on.

420854_452664061442931_1947599467_n.jpg

Top Bottom