• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    We are in the same boat; our plan is through CVS/Caremark. Fortunately, I can get most of my prescriptions through mail order, limiting the number of times I have to actually set foot in the store.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    order by mail, drive through pharmacy, concealed carry...

their virtue signaling doesn't need to impeded on your rights if their request has no law behind it (other than trespassing if they ask you to leave.)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I get most of my prescriptions by mail from VA and a couple from Meijer drive through.

I OC so won't be able to go to any stores til this winter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wegmans Food Markets
    @Wegmans

There’s nothing more important than the safety of our customers & employees. The sight of someone with a gun can be alarming, and we don’t want anyone to feel that way at Wegmans. For this reason, we prefer that customers not openly carry firearms into our stores.

2:35 PM - Sep 5, 2019

https://13wham.com/news/local/wegmans-to-customers-we-prefer-customers-do-not-open-carry-firearms

...A major push came Tuesday when Shannon Watts, founder of the gun control group Moms Demand Action, called out Wegmans on Twitter and asked when it would institute a policy prohibiting open carry inside its stores...

:soapbox:

:twocents: - The anti's are winning... :xmad:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One thing that you guys apparently missed. CVS took it a step further than the rest.

In a twitter post they said"
    “We support the efforts of individuals and groups working to prevent gun violence, and continually review our policies and procedures to ensure our stores remain a safe environment. We join a growing chorus of businesses in requesting that our customers, other than authorized law enforcement personnel, do not bring firearms into our stores.” (my emphasis)

Thats right, not "Don't OC" like the others, it was "Don't even carry at all. Period."

Them and the horse they rode in on. Sideways.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    One thing that you guys apparently missed. CVS took it a step further than the rest.

In a twitter post they said"

Thats right, not "Don't OC" like the others, it was "Don't even carry at all. Period."

Them and the horse they rode in on. Sideways.

Amalgamating this and the other posts about what a fabulous store CVS is, all the more reason to avoid the place.

"We support the efforts of individuals and groups working to prevent gun violence...." So, does this mean they believe that, magically, criminals will disarm themselves when stopping by to "pick up" a few things from their pharmacy or the cash registers?

junk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2016
    state of confusion
    CVS has a store policy to not call the police until the aw breaker leaves the store . I was in a CVS as it was about to be robbed . The clerk sat in the office and watched it all go down . Then she called the law . So I wouldn't worry about the asking you to leave .

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is a whole different thing, they are so afraid of you that they will confront you and start screaming at you while on the phone to 911.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You boycotters are about to be perpetually hungry and sick. Ya'll better learn how to grow a victory garden and culture penicillin or swallow your pride and CC.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    CVS has a store policy to not call the police until the aw breaker leaves the store . I was in a CVS as it was about to be robbed . The clerk sat in the office and watched it all go down . Then she called the law . So I wouldn't worry about the asking you to leave .

I haz confused. "About to be robbed?" Did the perp change their mind, and the person in the back was simply waiting to see if they would go through with it?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You boycotters are about to be perpetually hungry and sick. Ya'll better learn how to grow a victory garden and culture penicillin or swallow your pride and CC.

Or maybe the anti-gun companies will learn that their former customers were pro 2A?

Maybe the anti-gun companies will see their competition's sales increase as their's declines?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wegmans Food Markets
    @Wegmans

There’s nothing more important than the safety of our customers & employees. The sight of someone with a gun can be alarming, and we don’t want anyone to feel that way at Wegmans. For this reason, we prefer that customers not openly carry firearms into our stores.

2:35 PM - Sep 5, 2019

https://13wham.com/news/local/wegmans-to-customers-we-prefer-customers-do-not-open-carry-firearms

...A major push came Tuesday when Shannon Watts, founder of the gun control group Moms Demand Action, called out Wegmans on Twitter and asked when it would institute a policy prohibiting open carry inside its stores...

:soapbox:

:twocents: - The anti's are winning... :xmad:

I read that and in my head the word "feel" comes out as
    "Ffffffffeeeeeeeeeellllllllll" :facepalm:

It's all about the feelings. :rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I haz confused. "About to be robbed?" Did the perp change their mind, and the person in the back was simply waiting to see if they would go through with it?

The clerk probably saw it via the camera the criminal outside walking into the store armed. Or saw the crime in process via the cameras but waited till AFTER the criminal left to call the police.

That is how I took his statenent

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or maybe the anti-gun companies will learn that their former customers were pro 2A?

Maybe the anti-gun companies will see their competition's sales increase as their's declines?

They may, after the boycotters are about 50lbs lighter.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmm.

For those who must use CVS because of your insurance or other limitations, how about using the drive-through only and wear a huge revolver in a chest rig every time.

Top Bottom