• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    No there is nothing specific about locations
    Nationals are the responsibility of USPSA President to MD or assign MD and location

Next years schedule for Nationals will resemble this year, as far as split Nat's and locations

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    It's been nice having the state match 2 years in a row, but I would like some variety. Maybe the Indiana SS/Revo/Production match or the SS/Revo Nationals....ICORE needs a spot for this areas match.

Lots of opportunities out there, not mention some matches that Dave, Brian and I have come up with.

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    It's been nice having the state match 2 years in a row, but I would like some variety. Maybe the Indiana SS/Revo/Production match or the SS/Revo Nationals....ICORE needs a spot for this areas match.

Lots of opportunities out there, not mention some matches that Dave, Brian and I have come up with.
    its not all about you or wheel guns!!!

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Its always about the revolvers, its always been about the revolvers. Everybody knows that the wheel guns are the coolest, that's whey everybody stops to watch...:cool:

Nobody's worried about those fancy race pistols with the fancy colors, they're just there to keep people distracted from the spray of lead going down range. Where as the revolver guys look terrible, but they got skillZ. That's right capital Z.:rockwoot:

Edit/Add: I'm down for hosting a bigger ICORE event.

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    If you start advertising now maybe you could get all 12 shooters to attend.

All 12 of us will be there.:draw:
    Having fun and enjoying the challenge of shooting a wheelgun with like minded shooters.
    What we would like to figure out is how to get all the other hundreds or thousands of wheelgun owners to come out and have fun.
    Some of them even have wheelguns set up for competition and still won't come out and play.:dunno: Know what I mean?:stickpoke:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Did anyone mine the lead from the berms before the construction? All that range lead would be great for people who cast their own.

Nope. Hassle factor is too high, plus the company that does it will not come to the area and do it unless they have more jobs in the area to do.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's because they are unwilling to try something that has a modicum of difficulty. It's fun and shooting a revolver makes you a better shooter.
    ha ha ha... that is like telling someone that playing 18 holes of golf with just their putter is fun... sure you could do it, but why.

it is interesting in that revolver shooters are both sadist and masochist at the same time

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    ha ha ha... that is like telling someone that playing 18 holes of golf with just their putter is fun... sure you could do it, but why.

So by that reasoning everyone should be shooting open guns.
    :):

it is interesting in that revolver shooters are both sadist and masochist at the same time

Maybe true but all I know is I'm having more fun shooting a revolver than I ever had shooting a autoloader.
    Different strokes for different folks.

Top Bottom