• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know you fella's like those wheelies....it is cool
    I like revolver shooters, they don't care what kind of stage you put out there, they are just happy to shoot it and love to reload

throw a stage out there that isn't 8 round "friendly" and the single stackers sound like a bunch of premenstrual teenage girls that just got dumped
    then if you have mostly 8 round stages the production queens will whine and sound like a toodler that didn't take their nap
    I should know..cause I do it

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I know you fella's like those wheelies....it is cool
    I like revolver shooters, they don't care what kind of stage you put out there, they are just happy to shoot it and love to reload

throw a stage out there that isn't 8 round "friendly" and the single stackers sound like a bunch of premenstrual teenage girls that just got dumped
    then if you have mostly 8 round stages the production queens will whine and sound like a toodler that didn't take their nap
    I should know..cause I do it

:laugh:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    20150831_144443_zpsubezxdus.jpg

20150831_144438_zpsmhm10mjp.jpg

We had the berms hydroseeded today. All berms that were reworked this year was seeded.

Cola76

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 4, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    The range looks great. Does anyone know if SCCC will be accepting applications for new members soon? I would love to get involved and get into IDPA, but I have nowhere to practice. Every time I have looked at the website it has stated that new member applications are not being accepted.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The range looks great. Does anyone know if SCCC will be accepting applications for new members soon? I would love to get involved and get into IDPA, but I have nowhere to practice. Every time I have looked at the website it has stated that new member applications are not being accepted.

Get in touch with Dog1 and join. Shoot USPSA instead of IDPA.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Dog1 will require all potential new members to shoot I.C.O.R.E. :cool:

Seems reasonable. Its pretty much the only thing worth shooting anyway...:draw:

We are working on getting a new member processing system in place. We had some hiccups in the past and want everything laid out right when we start accepting new members again, that way all the improvements the club has made won't be just a big waste (people shooting barricades, target stands, other props; people leaving trash everywhere; people destroying steel)

Top Bottom