• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Given the history of violence against the LDS this surprises me.

I don't think Mormons haven't really been targeted since the late 19th Century. It more surprising that every Jewish home, everywhere, isn't a small armory.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I don't think Mormons haven't really been targeted since the late 19th Century. It more surprising that every Jewish home, everywhere, isn't a small armory.

Agreed on both.

First they had to segregate themselves from their persecutors and accept Government infringement of their religion.

Jews have for the most part felt protected in the US. It boggles my mind why.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Informed a Mormon friend of mine. He hadn't heard about it, verified and was surprised. The actual language is "lethal weapons" banned, so it isn't just guns. Also, it is a national policy. He pinged a couple of gun owning Mormon friends and now they are all agitated. I'm sure they aren't the only ones.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Informed a Mormon friend of mine. He hadn't heard about it, verified and was surprised. The actual language is "lethal weapons" banned, so it isn't just guns. Also, it is a national policy. He pinged a couple of gun owning Mormon friends and now they are all agitated. I'm sure they aren't the only ones.

Yeah, I hope the hoi polloi are upset about what their overlords decided in "what's best for them".

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I will just never be able to fathom the thinking of the people that make rules like this.
    No "bad guy" is going to be concerned about such rules.
    Unless there is an ongoing problem with negligent discharges by the "good guys" why take away their guns?
    It is just insane.

Top Bottom