• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The purple wasn't sarcastic against you, it was sarcastic to the government and their dumbazz laws that makes nobody any safer.
    We're good. I think I needed a sammich when I read your post. I agree that many, if not most, gun laws have no logic associated to them. Politicians don't seem to be able to apply logic when writing any bills and many certainly don't seem to want to serve the citizens.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Sure, but I've handled an AR with that particular brace and it feels really nice and not very bulky. So Imagine it on this short shotgun, you essentially have a SBS that's legally a "Firearm" and not a short barrel shotgun.

The original advantage of the shockwave or Tac-14 is it's "small" but it's still a 14 in barrel but you can't fire it like you would a shotgun with a stock. With a brace, you can shoot it as if it has a stock
    We are lucky to live where we do; where we have so many accessories for firearms and so many different brands and types. Whatever floats your boat! I did put a side saddle on my 870 and a strap on the "pumper".:cool:

dhunt4work

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Just an FYI....I have read you CANNOT modify these guns with a shotgun stock or pistol grip...once you do so they're illegal by way of the BATF MFG description. Before you consider doing so I would check into it.

Top Bottom