• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I love both of them as well, along with Tombstone. My favorite 3. I think my favorite classic western is Once Upon A Time In The West.

Yours and mine both.
    OUaTitW is a flat out masterpiece.

Frank: Surprised to see me here?
    Harmonica: I knew you'd come.
    Frank: Morton once told me I could never be like him. Now I understand why. Wouldn't have bothered him, knowing you were around somewhere alive.
    Harmonica: So you found out you're not a businessman after all?
    Frank: Just a man.
    Harmonica: An ancient race.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Laugh if you want to but FORREST GUMP (Vietnam Jungle scene) is very real, there you are one minute and "BOOM" $#!+ happens, and you react properly or die if its your time to die.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    "The Wind and the Lion". The scenes with the Marines were good enough that the Marine Corps liaison to the now defunct Joint Forces Command ran them to explain Marines to the other services...

In the opening scenes the Brit dies because he didn't have a reload for his Webley. The movie was commended by Guns and Ammo as being the most period correct for weapons. And it's a good movie.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    "The Wind and the Lion". The scenes with the Marines were good enough that the Marine Corps liaison to the now defunct Joint Forces Command ran them to explain Marines to the other services...

In the opening scenes the Brit dies because he didn't have a reload for his Webley. The movie was commended by Guns and Ammo as being the most period correct for weapons. And it's a good movie.

Well it was written and directed by an NRA Board member....:)

[video=youtube;oLuPXfsCkWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLuPXfsCkWg[/video]

This is a great documentary and should be on Netflix....

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well it was written and directed by an NRA Board member....:)

[video=youtube;oLuPXfsCkWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLuPXfsCkWg[/video]

This is a great documentary and should be on Netflix....
    :scratch:

Well, it was directed by Milius...and it was a movie not a documentary...but the rest remains.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Ah, thanks...sorry I conflated that with some of the earlier comments on Arnold movies and the trailer started out with a shot of Arnold...I have not seen that documentary, I'll have to give it a gander.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I love that show. First season had Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead. It was before Cinemax took it over. Loved the show, didn't need all the sex scenes... The show did teach me that the AK platform could have bolt hold open. None of mine do. Thought it was funny when they went thru a period where one or the other got shot or beat to hell in each episode.

Those weren't AKs. They were SA Vz.58

Strike Back - Season 2 - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Fury...not for a tank guy. The tanks looked great but the tactics used were WWI infantry tank style. Hey, I've got a great idea! Let's all line up beside each other and drive across this open field at a walking pace! What could go wrong?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Fury...not for a tank guy. The tanks looked great but the tactics used were WWI infantry tank style. Hey, I've got a great idea! Let's all line up beside each other and drive across this open field at a walking pace! What could go wrong?

Thought you might dig these little gems...:)

aa69b801213b210710326247847f1823.jpg

UpFront15Moving.jpg

Top Bottom