• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Let me get with my wife when she gets back home, and we'll see how the logistics work out...... I'm interested...

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Just use it for a napalm replacement. Get a paper bag and fill it. When you come across a baddie, just light said bag and fling!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    White Castle...the ultimate SHTF food:D Literally!!!

Ok...I will stop now.

On a serious note...if anyone has a mini Gunvault or another bedside Gunvault setup I would appreciate it if you can bring it. I am wanting to purchase one but have not gotten a chance to actually check one out first hand.

Thanks

Last edited:

LS!&*DUBB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    I haven't been on here for some time....... another member ragged my a$$ to get back. How can I learn about MSG2? I believe I can contribute.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    If you are available this Saturday, we are meeting at my house, from 3PM-9ish. 3-5PM for pre-meeting BS & some shooting. 5PM for dinner, 6ish-9ish for instruction/discussion.

PM me for further details if you can make it.

You can also join and read through the posts on the MSG2 Hub social group INGunOwners - MSG2 Hub

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    If you are available this Saturday, we are meeting at my house, from 3PM-9ish. 3-5PM for pre-meeting BS & some shooting. 5PM for dinner, 6ish-9ish for instruction/discussion.

PM me for further details if you can make it.

You can also join and read through the posts on the MSG2 Hub social group INGunOwners - MSG2 Hub

I won't know my work schedule until Wed or Thursday, so i won't have any idea if I can make it or not yet. I'll PM you when I find out though.

Can we shoot 7.62NATO?

Kuting

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    MSG2 - Frankfort
    Due to some unforeseen issues I'm going to have to bail on this one as well. If anyone is interested in starting a smaller local group in the northern part of MSG2 PM me and let me know. I'd like to have a group up here that could meet regularly, cause I can't make it down to Indy all the time.

Kut

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll have the spicy mac and cheese, but sadly I dozed off early on accident a few hours ago and didn't get to town to get some beef broth so i could start the pork cooking. No way I can have it done in time. Sorry.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Put on your thinking caps, put pen to paper, and get those questions ready. I've prepared some stuff for our meeting, but, the most important thing is for your questions to be answered.

See ya about 3:00 :rockwoot:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I will bring some things for discussion but really have a lot of questions for others as well. This should be a good meeting if we can get the rain to stay away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom