MSG4 MEET ,EAT,AND TRAINING JUNE 5 2011 0900-?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    MOVED TO 6-19-2011
    Now that we have some folks interested in MSG4 we will be having our first get together for a meet and greet with some shooting fun and training on JUNE 19 2011 in Palmyra,Indiana off of SR150 and Tree LN.:rockwoot: I will be hosting this one on a private farm owned by my family. There will be plenty of targets for all and some steel ones too! I will be bringing some class III items for everyone to enjoy along with a few other things, hint there will be a belt fed there! Plans are to grill out and do some training followed by some prepping discussion and how to not to mention a few surprises I have up my sleeve. Anyone interested in being a part of MSG4 that want to attend please use this thread to RSVP. Use your SN here and then PM me with your SN and real name and contact info so I can get a map to the farm out to you and please include how many will be coming with you. It will be a great time for all! MODS if any of you would like to come please PM me for info. :ingo:

Last edited:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    The mammynuns will be there!

Brief bio: I'm a (former) 11B2P and had some cross-training as a medic... and I'll admit I'm a little rusty at both. These days I'm a freelance video and audio engineer, usually for corporate events.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    That might come in handy for our next course..... might need someone to do some video. You guys are on the list which we will post here too.
    1.mammynun
    2.Mrs. mammynun
    3. insidethebunker
    4.littletommy
    5.Mrs. littletommy
    6. MrSmitty
    7. Mrs. Smitty
    8. Rugrat Smitty
    9. Spazzmodicus
    10. Mrs. Spazzmodicus
    11. papaKev
    12. Good Life
    13. Doubleshock
    14. Jason Romer(+1?????)

If I have missed anyone please pm me and let me know.

Last edited:

doubleshock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    hamilton county
    Mr. GG, I have seen other posts before concerning MSG's. Please give us folks that are not real familiar with the basic concepts/organization of a MSG a short overview of what it's all about. I have been interested in and have been collecting various survival stuff for a while now on my own and I am interested in pursuing it further. The more the merrier! Thanks, doubleshock

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Mr. and Mrs littletommy are in. We'll be tired, that's the day after we get back from our Disney trip, and I'll be coming off that long drive, but I'm sure I'll survive.:yesway:

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Mr. GG, I have seen other posts before concerning MSG's. Please give us folks that are not real familiar with the basic concepts/organization of a MSG a short overview of what it's all about. I have been interested in and have been collecting various survival stuff for a while now on my own and I am interested in pursuing it further. The more the merrier! Thanks, doubleshock
    Mr.DS we are a group of like minded individuals who get together and train,discuss different ways and things to do for prepping to stay alive and help each other out in a SHTF situation no matter how small or big it may be. We are also going to do some wilderness survival this year and combine it with a hunting,fishing, overnight or weekend get away. I will teach a first aid,CPR,AED course,a class on various trauma(GSW,broken bones,etc)and what to do to treat said trauma,all kinds of good stuff in the works right now! We are also going to have several meet ,eat, and shoot get togethers,and maybe even an MSG4 training day. We would love to have ya! If you wanna come just PM your contact info to me and I will add you to the list. Nice to see another from Harrison County btw! Where ya live?

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    I'm looking forward to getting this started! I'm going to ask the oldest son if he and his girlfriend will be interested in joining us as well. He's in the IN National Guard and is a combat medic, I think he can help out with some of the trainings that are planned! :)

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Sounds good to me ma'am all are welcome! Im a certified Paramedic and took the Advanced Combat Lifesavers course when I was in the Corps. It would be great to have all the help we can get! I started linking and loading belts for the belt fed 8mm yesterday.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Sounds good to me ma'am all are welcome! Im a certified Paramedic and took the Advanced Combat Lifesavers course when I was in the Corps. It would be great to have all the help we can get! I started linking and loading belts for the belt fed 8mm yesterday.

That's what I did at Bragg! As I recall, once we had completed the Combat Lifesaver course we were given the option to take the NC paramedic test. I still have the cert floating around somewhere... but the late 80's were a few years ago. :rolleyes:

Were you at LeJune? I was TDY there for a few months "testing" the A2 before we got them issued to us.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    That happens to be our wedding anniversary, and my lovely wife said...ok sounds like fun, gonna bring a rugrat too, ..bio...former AF film processor ( not relevant to today's world!), current welder and a barge builder in southern Indiana...I have a small home welder for projects and odd jobs

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That happens to be our wedding anniversary, and my lovely wife said...ok sounds like fun, gonna bring a rugrat too, ..bio...former AF film processor ( not relevant to today's world!), current welder and a barge builder in southern Indiana...I have a small home welder for projects and odd jobs
    I was gonna PM you about this.
    I work in a fabrication shop, nothing as big as barges though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom