MSG4 MEET ,EAT,AND TRAINING JUNE 5 2011 0900-?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    We can all learn from each other DS. Thats one of the great thing about this is that everyone has some knowledge to share and you get to meet like minded people and make new friends also while at the same time you will gain some valuble knowledge and have lots of friends to get together and train with at least once a month!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Oh yes now I remember, my wife says I'm a fount of useless information!!...love Trivial Pursuit.. so I'm good to go for that!...lessons anyone?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Not going to bring the kiddo, but would like to know what we can bring....we have some folding tables, but what else> food? drink?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    "aren't fine with it" you mean? Sure I can understand some not wanting cameras. If 'edumacation' is going on I though video of that part would be cool at least.

You caught my typo, thanks... Yes, I agree that video might be useful (and make for good AAR's), but some ppl don't like to "appear on screen" for various reasons. In my mind, GG has complete veto power as it's his property; the rest of us have input. I don't think anyone would have a problem with, say, me taking pics or video of my wife shooting. I'll have a cam or two with me, and if no one has any issues with it I'll get them out of the trunk.

Besides, this probably an excellent example of the whole "mountain/molehill" thing... :):

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    There will be pics and video taken and if anyone wants copys let e know and I will get it to them. We will be on private property and I want to respect their wishes of not having all kinds of video of their place. So I volunteered to have the video and pics done and to provide copies to those who want them. My video camera is on the fritz so I will have to get one before then.If someone doesnt want to be in a pic or video then please respect their wishes and not record them or take their pic. I dont see why it would be a problem but you know how some people are about having their pics on the internet.
    As far as what to bring im open to ideas I have 2 fold out tables and some chairs im bringing but we could always use more as there are more people wanting to come every day. If you guys want to do like a pot luck and we all bring something we can do that. I will have a grill there for burgers and dogs. MT Dew is a MUST,lol.
    The one major rule is be nice to each other and have fun but be SAFE! Other than that just use common sense and pick up after yourself. On another note I ordered some TANNERITE! MUWAAAAHAAAA!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    There have been questions on what to bring as far as food,drinks,etc. For food we will have a grill. I am bringing the burgers and dogs. The rest I guess we can do like a pot luck or something. What do the rest of you think.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    There have been questions on what to bring as far as food,drinks,etc. For food we will have a grill. I am bringing the burgers and dogs. The rest I guess we can do like a pot luck or something. What do the rest of you think.

I'll bring my empty plate! But seriously...nobody wants to eat my cooking. I'll bring a big fat delicious Cheesecake from Sams Club.

I'm sorry,my smart alectness gets the better of me!...it was a good video!

Not a problem....I understand the "sarcasm on steroids".....I'm a victim of it myself...heh heh. My sense of humor has gotten me into trouble a few times with the sensitive types.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    For those attending:
    I am getting a list together of who is coming and their contact info.This will also be used as a roster for MSG4. Please make sure I have your correct contact info. If you are bringing a "+1" I will need their name also or they will not be allowed at the events until I get it. This is being done for security reasons and so that I know who all will be on my families property during events. Specially the ones where firearms will be used or where we will be teaching "sensitive materials".I have some great trainings and other things in the works for this year and hope you guys and ladies will enjoy it!
    I want to say thank you to those who have already made plans to attend this event and look forward to meeting you all and making new friends! This is going to be great! I have confirmed the belt fed 8mm and M4 and M16s will be there and ready to rock!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I'll bring my empty plate! But seriously...nobody wants to eat my cooking. I'll bring a big fat delicious Cheesecake from Sams Club.
    Whatever you want man,I for one will take your word for it and will not EVER eat your cooking!:D

Not a problem....I understand the "sarcasm on steroids".....I'm a victim of it myself...heh heh. My sense of humor has gotten me into trouble a few times with the sensitive types.
    +1,im guilty of this too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom