MSG4 MEET ,EAT,AND TRAINING JUNE 5 2011 0900-?????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I'm glad to see that MSG 4 is finally getting started. I can't attend this one but I am looking forward to future events. Are there any plans to start a thread or anything like that to keep everbody up to date on new meetings or activities? GARANDGUY, you are on my friends list already so hopefully that will get my secret squirrel credentials so I can be on the "good guy" list.
    icon10.gif

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    There have been questions on what to bring as far as food,drinks,etc. For food we will have a grill. I am bringing the burgers and dogs. The rest I guess we can do like a pot luck or something. What do the rest of you think.

It looks like burgers, dogs and cheesecake so far, We (mrsmammynun and I) can bring some 2 liters/targets :D and some snack type things...

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I'm glad to see that MSG 4 is finally getting started. I can't attend this one but I am looking forward to future events. Are there any plans to start a thread or anything like that to keep everbody up to date on new meetings or activities? GARANDGUY, you are on my friends list already so hopefully that will get my secret squirrel credentials so I can be on the "good guy" list.
    icon10.gif
    Your on there man make sure to pm me contact info for the roster.

It looks like burgers, dogs and cheesecake so far, We (mrsmammynun and I) can bring some 2 liters/targets :D and some snack type things...
    MT DEW is always a big +,lol. Sounds good. I got some targets too I think you guys will like.

I will start new threads to announce trainings and get togethers etc.

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    I asked my wife the other day "You wanna go shootin' at a stranger's place on June 5th?" She said no; don't know why.

Nah, we've got plans that weekend or I'd be there.
    GarandGuy, I finally joined SIR&PC... we'll have to get together sometime out at the Borden range.

Hope everybody has a good time and I'll be expecting an AAR.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I asked my wife the other day "You wanna go shootin' at a stranger's place on June 5th?" She said no; don't know why.

Nah, we've got plans that weekend or I'd be there.
    GarandGuy, I finally joined SIR&PC... we'll have to get together sometime out at the Borden range.

Hope everybody has a good time and I'll be expecting an AAR.
    sounds good man! I need to get back out there. I havent been for about 3 weeks now.

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010

I thought we might bring some deviled eggs too, Honey...your fav! :D

How many people have RSVP-ed??? Just wondering how much to prepare for! :)

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    make it 21...Our daughter wants to come with us...so that will be the mammynuns plus 1 baby mammynun (she's almost 16 not much of a baby anymore!)...my oldest son has drill that weekend but he said he would definitely be interested in attending once we are meeting on a regular basis! Sounds like we're off to a good start! :)

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    OK guys I have to work this weekend on Sunday I just found out a few hours ago so we will have to have an alternate date. How is 2 weeks from the original Sunday sound? On the up side of it I will be at the 1500 if anyone wants to meet up there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom