• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I I’ve seen the whole video now. Highly disturbing. I can’t come up with any words to describe what I just saw except this person isn’t human; he’s an animal and needs to be put down like the rabid varmint he is.

We need to stand strong as a nation and not let this event (and the ones we know are forthcoming) divide us. This is what the shooter wants and we cannot allow it to happen.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Holy ****, I inadvertently ran across the video on Instagram and I honestly had no idea it was real at first (thought it was some airsoft thing as the video I saw had no sound). Yep have a gun literally everywhere full stop end of story , that was a slaughter

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    AOC said:
    At 1st I thought of saying, “Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.”

But I couldn’t say “imagine.”

Because of Charleston.
    Pittsburgh.
    Sutherland Springs.

What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?

Good on you, AOC... mock the peaceful people praying.

She later walked this back slightly and threw the NRA in for some reason.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Currently the number is 49 dead, 20 injured.

Today looks like it's going as expected, the lazy journalists and activists are cherry-picking details to place blame on their ideological "enemies", doing exactly what the shooter wanted them to do.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The real thing isn't like the movies. As "normal" people see videos like this maybe you can start to see why a lot of combat veterans come back and want to be prepared, even though they are mocked. Real gunfights are brutal, fast, unforgiving, not scripted. This was a terrorist picking off innocent civilians because they had no way to defend themselves. The evil is in the world. The maniacs and terrorists are on ALL sides. Everyone should have a way to defend themselves against this kind of terror.
    This kind of violence is coming to a town near you im sure of it. The violence in the world is heating up. Be ready. Get trained. Simply having a gun is not enough, you will die without training.
    Im staying focused on America. Sure its sad when innocent people are killed, but i will not let some terrorist from another country affect mine.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Watched it.
    Too bad somebody didn't have a gun and shoot the jerk.
    That's about my only take away from it.

After watching the WTC fall, lesser toll videos just don't have the shock effect.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Don't care about the video.
    Don't care about the dead.
    Do care about how this event, over there, will be leveraged by the more evil to enslave us.
    Yup, more evil.
    The politicians and fake do gooders.

A crazy killed some folks. Kill him. Or if he's been caught, have a trial, then kill him.
    Over and done with.

He should not be a catalyst.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It looked like video playback from a first person shooter game. One of the most savage things I’ve ever seen.

I've seen a lot worse than this video, that looks like it was filmed with a low resolution potato.

You must not know about LiveLeak. :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The real thing isn't like the movies. As "normal" people see videos like this maybe you can start to see why a lot of combat veterans come back and want to be prepared, even though they are mocked. Real gunfights are brutal, fast, unforgiving, not scripted. This was a terrorist picking off innocent civilians because they had no way to defend themselves. The evil is in the world. The maniacs and terrorists are on ALL sides. Everyone should have a way to defend themselves against this kind of terror.
    This kind of violence is coming to a town near you im sure of it. The violence in the world is heating up. Be ready. Get trained. Simply having a gun is not enough, you will die without training.
    Im staying focused on America. Sure its sad when innocent people are killed, but i will not let some terrorist from another country affect mine.
    Thank you for your service, then and now.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    At the second mosque, he was met by an armed muslim that fired shots at him and chased him off

D1q_ysaU0AEUfaW.jpg:small

As Rahm Emanuel said, "You never let a serious crisis go to waste!"

If the above is true and verified this BECOMES THE ABSOLUTE BEST, BAR NONE EXAMPLE of how gun control fails AND GUN OWNERSHIP PROTECTS!

Two (2) identical events pushed by the same group. Exact same agenda. At one, where no civilians were armed there is a mass slaughter of almost 50 people.

At the other, where an armed civilian intervenes, and there seven (7) killed before the civilian acted. That man may well have saved scores of people!

In my opinion this can become a great rallying cry for the full on ownership of firearms and the deconstruction of gun control.

Now it just needs to be pushed.

Here are two (2) stories reporting the citizen defender. The first is from the New Zealand Herald where the above quote came from

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213039

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/14/mosque-shooting-new-zealand-1222408

Regards,

Doug

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Even Gawker co-founder pointed out how much of the manifesto was dripping with sarcasm and un-seriousness... like how he said "Candace Owens" was his biggest influence. Complete nonsense. Though her reaction to that was over-the-top and silly.

And, as some may have heard, he stated "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" prior to the shooting. A meme.

It fits the guy's goal... cause division... use big names to drive a wedge between factions. That gave the typical outlets ammo to continue going after him.

PewDiePie said:
    Just heard news of the devastating reports from New Zealand Christchurch.
    I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person.
    My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    PewDiePie is getting mob-****ed.

Dude actually said, "subscribe to Pewdiepie". Probably because PewDiePie is an iconic and controversial figure, not because the shooter actually wanted people to subscribe. It seems like the deadly trolling was well thought out.

Top Bottom