• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So he removed his fingerprints and had no ID on him. I guess he had a plan of some sort.

Yeah that doesn't sound spur of the moment to me. All threats have to be taken seriously.

I'll throw this out for discussion: was there a snowball's chance in hell of there being ANYONE armed in that building? Maybe not a GFZ (haven't done the research yet) but Maryland is pretty close to an "only criminals are armed" state. Psycho no fingerprints guy didn't engage the LEOs, he wasn't looking for an armed defense.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Yeah that doesn't sound spur of the moment to me. All threats have to be taken seriously.

I'll throw this out for discussion: was there a snowball's chance in hell of there being ANYONE armed in that building? Maybe not a GFZ (haven't done the research yet) but Maryland is pretty close to an "only criminals are armed" state. Psycho no fingerprints guy didn't engage the LEOs, he wasn't looking for an armed defense.
    Didn't they find him hiding under a desk, can recall which News Channel said this, if true, well words fail me right now.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    With regard to what the meaning of posting only a “.” is...

I thought that was the way a woman answered an amorous text message sent at wrong time of the month.

(Yes, this actually happened to me).

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Good lord! A tweet or whatever posted in the article is claiming this as the 195th mass shooting this year. Quoting CNN of all sources

How convenient we are right around 195 days into the year. Think they’re trying to push a “mass shooting every day” propaganda? :rolleyes:

Lets take gang violence out of the equation and see where we sit.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He has been at war with the newspaper for almost a decade but according to leftist media, it’s Trump’s fault.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He has been at war with the newspaper for almost a decade but according to leftist media, it’s Trump’s fault.

A guy who has been "at war with the newspaper for almost a decade," but didn't have a bodycount until now? Why did he wait so long?
    It's not a huge leap of the imagination to think comments where certain people call the media the "enemy of the people," and inquiring when reporters will be shot, will eventually lead to violence.

...and I won't even go into the shooters tweets related to the president, and the newspaper in question.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A guy who has been "at war with the newspaper for almost a decade," but didn't have a bodycount until now? Why did he wait so long?
    It's not a huge leap of the imagination to think comments where certain people call the media the "enemy of the people," and inquiring when reporters will be shot, will eventually lead to violence.

...and I won't even go into the shooters tweets related to the president, and the newspaper in question.

I see where this is going and possibly some points to be made but seriously, the guy was well over a bubble off plumb. He had been doing this for how long. If Trump put him over the edge he was very close to begin with. Very close.

That we are becoming so politically driven is on who/what group......I will wait.
    Theme song of Jeopardy...:):

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ramos had a defamation lawsuit against the paper thrown out in court in 2012. That was 6 years ago on my calendar. I'm waiting for more details on that case. Wait, Katz is covering it.

Edit: editor and reporter from the 2012 story no longer there. Angry crazy person mad at the paper it sounds like. Serious question: was the judge next?

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It's not a huge leap of the imagination to think comments where certain people call the media the "enemy of the people," and inquiring when reporters will be shot, will eventually lead to violence...

No more of a leap than when certain people call conservatives/Republicans 'Nazis' that it might lead to violence. You know, like shooting congressmen up at a baseball practice, or hitting people in the face with bike locks.

When people with a large bullhorn spew thinly, or not so thinly veiled, rhetoric declaring their political adversaries worthy of being on the receiving end of violence, a small number of their followers will happily carry it out.

Top Bottom