• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I sure know the feeling. I have had as many as 25 beagles at one time. What a trip they were. One time I went and bought them all fancy leather hunting collars...put them on them that evening when feeding, next morning I walked out and none of them had collars, I got to looking and found little bits in each kennel. Them little devils had eaten $120 in leather. They must have sit and allowed each other to chew them off.

Another time I had a pregnant dog in the house waiting to have pups. She got in the trash and a couple hours later she couldnt even walk without falling over. We took her to the vet and $400 in vet bills later....we learned she had OD'd on nicotine. Come to find out she had eaten cigarette butts.

One last story. This same dog that eat the net was part of a Halloween feast several years ago. We ran to the store and came home to find him and are other house dog had gotten on the table and eaten like 4 lbs. of chocolate. The amazing thing was there was like 2 lb of Hershey Kisses...and some how them dogs unwrapped them. There was wrappers everywhere and no candy. They did eat some of them though.....because we seen the proof the following week.

Enough dog stories from me. There is never a dull moment that's for sure.

Which reminds me, this same house beagle, Netman, he got into some finger nail glue my daughter had in her room once. Must have tried to eat it then some how he got it stuck to his unit. We come home to find glue stuck to his you know what. all over his nose.....what a trip they have taken me on though.

Enough for real this time.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Now that you mention it. The wife had a banana cake sitting on back of the counter. Our lab/mix got to the top layer. She was pissed. This dog has been one of the most challenging dogs we have ever had.
    Why was your dog pissed? Didn't like banana cake?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Black lab won't get up and reach for stuff, but the husky mix will. His latest thing is he figured out how to open the sliding door and let himself out. This wouldn't be so bad, as the back yard is fenced, but he jumps the fence. Oh, and he won't close it behind himself. He's a talker, though. All kinda sass out of that boy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom