• ...and so much more!
  • bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby
    Funny thing about that. . . .

The couple we bought the bike from said their son was "too wobbly on it" and that he "didn't have the confidence" to ride it. So they sold it.... cheap.

We got it home and snapped that picture. Then the 9-year-old looked at it and noticed the fork. So we spent 2 minutes spinning it back around properly.

Could that have been the reason the previous child couldn't ride it well? lol

What was backwards about it? Looked right to me? Tubes in front of the headset, axle in front of the tubes? What am I missing?

Specialized Bicycle Components

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This was seen at Town Run...

B4F89052-7F3B-4985-A842-43E21F0E46DF_zps6k7b1t8u.png

They're saying its a type of water snake.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    This weekend is the DINO (Do INdiana Offroad) weekend at Southwestway park. A run tomorrow am and the mountain bike races are Sunday. I encourage you to come out and either watch (heckle/encourage) or heck, even race! There are different groups and ability levels. For those that have never raced, there is a beginner group. This is also the swap meet weekend, so lots of things will be for sale by people trying to clean out their misc stuff. My race goes at 10:10 or something like that. Hope to see some of you there!

David
    (I will be wearing red and black BOI gear with my white Felt MTB).

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Roscott, wish I had seen this. Would have looked you up. I am the one that won the Specialized Air Tool pump at the end! By the time you got on the trails, things had dried out nicely. Our first two laps were pretty slick -- I slid off a bridge during the first lap. Incredible course this year.

Lovemachine, you should have been there! Only 2 raced Fatbike!

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bringing this up as the race season starts about now. Indiana's series pre-season race is Saturday. Lots of new trails are being built; now if I can just get time to ride them.

Trail runs and xterra races are my new things this year. Anyone else into these?

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    Just read this whole thread. Now i'm motivated to get back to ridin. I have a Mountain bike that needs a tune up. Any recommendations for a good bike shop to have that done in the Avon, Plainfield area. Thanks in advance for your recomendations.

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    Thanks, I'll check them out. It's been years since I have been in a bike shop. I doubt I wii get out the doors with all my money :-)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom