• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    My Mother passed away unexpectedly yesterday while visiting my brother in Georgia. Two of my brothers were with her and they were going to go to Florida to see one of her grand kids graduate from HS. She was 85 years old but in pretty good shape. Her memory was pretty bad, but Hell so is mine anymore. She went to the ball games to watch her great grand kids play and went to birthday parties and such. She passed in her sleep and I'm glad she went peacefully. She raised 6 boys pretty much on her own and never complained or asked for help from anyone. She gave us everything she could and never asked for anything for her self. She was truly a Saint and a member of the Great Generation. I miss her already.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Somtimes some of us get caught up in a forum atmosphere and get in heated debates with each other for whatever reason but in a situation such as this I think we can put aside our differences and come together as an Ingo community to come to the aide and comfort of a fellow member. My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I can't imagine (nor do I want to) what you're going through. Prayers from our family to yours as you deal with the road ahead. Very sorry for your loss.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    It has been over three years since I lost my mother and just over a year since my father passed. The pain of loss will eventually ease, but they sure do leave a big hole in those that they left behind. The fond memories that you have of your mother will never fade and she will never be forgotten for what she did for you and your siblings. I am really very sorry for your loss.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Thanks everybody. My eyes are tearing up from reading your replies. It's very difficult to believe she's gone but it's starting to sink in. The arrangements are a bit complicated since she passed away out of state but it has kept my mind busy. Thanks again for the kind words.

Top Bottom