My nda expires soon, what you want to know....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dchuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    Walkerton
    Have you ever seen the rain?
    Where does the sidewalk end?
    Who does Number 2 work for?
    What do you get when you multiply 6 by 9? (this has galactic impact... please show your work)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Will 9mm vs the world finally be solved? The Glock vs 1911 debate? Radio silence from longbow? Stay tuned for the next episode of, “vague longbow posts.”

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    How many grays live at area 51.

6/28 is my birthday.

My NDA never expires.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    The two backup generators at Lucas oil can't be removed without demo'ing part of the stadium.

The stadium has four weak points that if damaged could collapse part or most of the structure.

Morgantown is very important to the Pentagon.

i prevented the death of a mayor of Indianapolis during a city crisis

Had to fire a guy who threw a customer through a window.

I was one of the first people to know Yugo was going to make a convertible.

I informed a company that their plant would blow up. They ingnored my warning and the plant blew up with loss of life.

Welds can fail, metal can tear, and a co worker drowns in silver paint.

I watched a washing machine pull a ladies arm off.

the government for some reason likes to build things at least 300 feet below the surface

Energized cell towers have cooked the insides of people's ears and eyes.

A customer of mine almost pulled off an embezzlement that could have pocketed him a billion dollars.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I also think it strange to have a NDA expire, but what do I know. Morgantown sounds familiar though - I wonder if you are referring to the bunker that was built as part of the AT&T hardened communication network. I thought all that stuff is obsolete now though. If there is a signup list for a bunker tour let me know!

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    "Is it safe?"

Kenneth, what is the frequency?

Did you ever go to make a pork sausage and find it's got hair growing all over it?

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I also think it strange to have a NDA expire, but what do I know. Morgantown sounds familiar though - I wonder if you are referring to the bunker that was built as part of the AT&T hardened communication network. I thought all that stuff is obsolete now though. If there is a signup list for a bunker tour let me know!

There is something like that over near Leispic.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Did you work on Crystal Mountain, it will be needed for John and Kate soon.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    The two backup generators at Lucas oil can't be removed without demo'ing part of the stadium.

The stadium has four weak points that if damaged could collapse part or most of the structure.

Morgantown is very important to the Pentagon.

i prevented the death of a mayor of Indianapolis during a city crisis

Had to fire a guy who threw a customer through a window.

I was one of the first people to know Yugo was going to make a convertible.

I informed a company that their plant would blow up. They ingnored my warning and the plant blew up with loss of life.

Welds can fail, metal can tear, and a co worker drowns in silver paint.

I watched a washing machine pull a ladies arm off.

the government for some reason likes to build things at least 300 feet below the surface

Energized cell towers have cooked the insides of people's ears and eyes.

A customer of mine almost pulled off an embezzlement that could have pocketed him a billion dollars.

You just became the most interesting man in Central Indiana. Dibs on buying you coffee.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Time for a thread jack:

There is one of these AT&T hardened facilities with a (no longer used) microwave tower near my home and in my VFD's emergency response area. AT&T's emergency/disaster plans say that once per year they are to give the local FD a tour of their facilities so the firefighters will be familiar with it if something bad happens. So once per year we get to tour it. It's kind of neat, pretty good sized, has a ground floor and a basement, all enclosed in concrete with heavy doors etc. WAG says ground floor maybe 3000 square feet? Maybe more? Not sure about the basement, more cubby holes down there. Plus outbuildings for generators and fenced in parking. Nice SHTF shelter.

At one time it was full of equipment, but now it's almost entirely empty. I guess the only reason AT&T still has it is because there are underground cables running to it, and there is some modern equipment inside where the cables tie in. So the only active part of it is a single wall with a few racks. That's it, the rest is empty space surrounded by concrete, and a hella big tower that I wished we had for our fire department radio repeater.

Top Bottom