My nda expires soon, what you want to know....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • josh64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    "Energized cell towers have cooked the insides of people's ears and eyes."

I've read the human eye is the right size and conductivity to absorb cell tower energy efficiently, but hadn't heard about ears. Wonder if tinnitus is a result?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope the OP isn't my wife's sister...

Not unless your wife's sister is... well...

iu

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    What happened to the OP, did the black Suburbans show up at his house and now you can't even find his address with GPS?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Sorry, I was detained working on an industry paper on trends on AI and automation.

The washing machine was a industrial unit that is common in large hotels and hospitals. The interlock failed, the worker did something stupid and the software that should have kicked in the brakes since the door was open failed.

Spun her arm off at the elbow. The hand and forearm stayed in the machine. That scream was like no other.

The case was was settled out of court. She has a prosthetic and is doing well.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Did you know there was a UFO spotted by the power lines to the west of hwy 37 north of Martinsville . It was near the site where the 6 foot fence was installed after the flood of 2008 on the west side of 37.

Last edited:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    The one that I spent a lot of time with easily had 300 workers that worked in the site and hundreds more if you take vendors and suppliers. I have never found any post or link even hinting of the location and the purpose of the installation. I would speculate there are at least 12 or more of these installations across the country,

I dont know who your NDA was through but I've had to sign these also.
    Unrelated to that (because bunkers and stuff wasnt ever my area of practice, because I did the dumb guy work) I do know that the government has huge underground bases throughout this country and more than likely in others. Because, they can so why not right!?

Whatever it takes to ensure the security of this country and an effective attack after any first strike or retaliatory strike, I'm all for it. And understand a level of mystery or misinformation.
    It would blow the average citizens mind to know the true capabilities of our military. Not saying I know them all either but I have seen enough to blow my own mind. But I'll probably take some of it to my grave, like some others on here too I'm sure.

Top Bottom